2010 PROJECT WISHLIST!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2004
i think 2009 was a strong year for the bay...hella solid releases n a good start 2 du it 8 times harder next year...wut type of projects yall tryna see next year...me myself personally i wanna see a J Jonah & Shady Nate project n anutha solid Mob Figaz album

Apr 8, 2006
DAAM
Anything from Young Droop.
Eminem's shit

as 4 the bay
ANYTHING FROM DJ FRESH
J.Stalin Prenuptual Agreement
not really given a fuck about 40's shit inless he on that Mob shit.

Feb 8, 2006
Wish list........ Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... A album or even just s track with the MOB atleast those that are still with us..... 3x Krazy, The Luniz ,Dru Down and the member from cydal thats still here. Not sure if Black Dynasty was MOB or not but if so the member thats still with us on a track...................................... Paraphanelia to the MOB pistols Blazing type shit...........................

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I wanna hear an explosive mode just quinn and mess to the face...Done with either on any hard drugs...Just weed and liquor....Behind some Cozmo Production.....

Some new PSD tha Drivah.......

C-BO and Killa Tay on some Pizzo beats........

Fed X when he's rappin about real shit like he did on Snakeyze..........

Some BA shit...........3x and Dual Commite albumz......

A fully Loaded / Gamblaz album featuring yukmouth with figgaro on the beats......

Sugawolf album.......

Some X raided either with clear vocals or just plain accapellaz so i can grasp every word the man says........

T-nutty and Tech 9 album.......

11/5 album.......

Some Dre Dog...Not Andre Nickatina i said some DRE DOG.......Stress Factor type shit.....

Some New CIN with J Jonah rappin over the phone......

Bonus would be all bay rappers coming together to take over the national rap game.....OH BOY!!

You said wish list...Im just sayin tho.....I can go on and on with this.........

Jun 14, 2002
SINCE ITS A WISH LIST...

A-WAX & SMIGG DIRTEE - BAD NEWZ...

BUT THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN...SOOOO....SOLO'S FROM BOTH IS MY REALISTIC WISHLIST...

AS WELL AS LOCKSMITH FINALLY DROPPIN "FRANK THE RABBIT".

Apr 8, 2006
How about instead of just a wish I'll hope 4 miracles.

A New Celly Cel Solo.

Khayree producing a Mac Mall CD

Also The DJ FRESH Tonight shows with E40 n Yukmouth