2010 Pro Bowl moving to Miami, will be played before Super Bowl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
they probably did this to get more people to watch the pro bowl. cuz really after the superbowl who is gonna care about football?

~k.

May 2, 2002
no one really likes the idea...

whens the last time someone got a major injury in the probowl?
only one i can think of off top is Robert Edwards (NE RB) in like 95 or 96 and it wasn't even in the real game it was the rookie beach game or some shit like that messed his leg up real bad ended his career.
I think the idea is hella dumb there no way anyone from either team playing in the superbowl are playing in this game.
I wonder if that will fuck up bonuses.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
they probably did this to get more people to watch the pro bowl. cuz really after the superbowl who is gonna care about football?

~k.
I agree... I love football... especially the NFL... but I don't really care too much about the Pro Bowl... I'm more interested in seeing who makes the teams rather than actually watching the game

it's like during the playoffs I'm hella amped up to watch football... all leading up to the Super Bowl... being the biggest game of the year... after that it's like... fuck the Pro Bowl

kinda like... I just ate filet mignon and now someone'stryin to serve you some hot dogs

the pro bowl would just be somthin to hold people over until the super bowl

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I agree... I love football... especially the NFL... but I don't really care too much about the Pro Bowl... I'm more interested in seeing who makes the teams rather than actually watching the game

THAT'S PRETTY MUCH HOW I FEEL

it's like during the playoffs I'm hella amped up to watch football... all leading up to the Super Bowl... being the biggest game of the year... after that it's like... fuck the Pro Bowl

CO SIGN

the pro bowl would just be somthin to hold people over until the super bowl

YUP

Jan 18, 2006

~k.
agreed, the biggest problem with this idea is usually the teams that go to the superbowl have a lot of players in the pro bowl and no owner in there right mind would let there players play in this shit if there team was playing the next week. the worst part about the pro bowl is its meaningless and theres nothing that they can add that will make it not garbage. Baseball actually had the best idea for an allstar game but obviously that cant be done in football.

Apr 25, 2002
^^why would they play in the pro bowl?
It's just an honor for the players to participate in a game where the best players are invited. Clearly the SuperBowl teams are going to have some Pro Bowlers on their rosters and it would be dumb as fuck to allow them to participate in it the week before the Championship game. I don't see this doing any good for the Pro Bowl.

Nov 20, 2005
agreed, the biggest problem with this idea is usually the teams that go to the superbowl have a lot of players in the pro bowl and no owner in there right mind would let there players play in this shit if there team was playing the next week. the worst part about the pro bowl is its meaningless and theres nothing that they can add that will make it not garbage. Baseball actually had the best idea for an allstar game but obviously that cant be done in football.
i agree with you 100%

~k.