2010 NBA Rookie of the Year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

2010 NBA Rookie of the Year

• Stephen Curry

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • Tyreke Evans

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Brandon Jennings

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Evans to win ROY

April 27, 2010
Evans is the Rookie of the Year

Tyreke Evans will be named Rookie of the Year three sources confirmed. A press conference is planned for Thursday.

Evans will receive the coveted award in Sacramento, according to sources who have knowledge of the details but were unauthorized to make the announcement.

Evans was the fourth overall pick in the 2009 NBA Draft and had one of the best rookie seasons in league history.

Evans became just the fourth rookie in league history to average at least 20 points, five rebounds and five assists.

Evans led all rookies by averaging 20.1 points. He was second among rookies at 5.8 assists per game and fifth at 5.3 rebounds per game. Evans' was second among rookies with 1.51 steals per game.

Evans is the first Kings rookie to win the award in the Sacramento era.

The last King to win Rookie of the Year was Kansas City King Phil Ford following the 1978-79 season. Jerry Lucas (1963-64) and Oscar Robertson (1960-61) won the award when the Kings were the Cincinnati Royals. Maurice Stokes (1955-56) won the award when the franchise was based in Rochester.

--Jason Jones

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblog...es/2010/04/the-roy-wait-wi.html#ixzz0mRPjn775

Mar 26, 2009
Whoa chill the fuck out dude, no need to get your panties in a bunch. What im talking about is during the season not the playoffs. Yea hes doing his thing in the playoffs, but whos a stellar defender on the hawks squad? nobody in the backcourt thats for sure. mike bibby? jamal crawford? joe johnson is a decent defender at best. Hawks are a good froncourt defensive team, but not too good of a backcourt defending team. I mean during the season when Salmons played the hawks he lit them up for 30 ppg...hmmm but take it as you want it man, you can stay over there and whine like a lil bitch because jennings didn't win ROY.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Actually i dont care he didnt get it. hes great tho & id much rather win a playoff series or even b in the playoffs than hav the r.o.y. & stay in the lottery witout gettin better.

Mar 26, 2009
No hate towards jennings or anything man its all love. Shit I hope the bucks beat the hawks because these damn hawks fans are getting on my last nerves. But like i've said before Jennings, Curry, and Evans are future of the nba.