2010 Kansas City Chiefs!!! **PREDRAFT**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Who we drafting?

Who do we need?

Who do you think we should take?

We have 3 of the top 50 picks in this draft and #5 overall. What should we do with that pick?

Many people think the top 4 picks are already set:

1 - Bradford
2 - Suh or McCoy
3 - whichever is left over from #2
4 - Okung assuming Detroit doesn't grab him

5 ---??????? Berry????? Trade down???? what???

............speak folks......

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Who we drafting?

i want Berry. If we cant get Berry i say we trade down.

Who do we need?
Safety, Nose tackle o line.

Who do you think we should take?

Berry...if not once again i say we trade down. This draft is too deep not to trade down if you can.

If for some reason someone wants Clausen and he is hot in the draft talk i think we can draft down no problem.

Mar 24, 2006
I think we are going with Okung if he is there still personally, if he isn't it will be Berry. This way we can get the cornerstones of our Oline for the next decade or so and let them grow together. But.....with this becoming a pass heavy league lately, i can see us taking Berry too though. I'll be happy with whatever we do truthfully. so who knows...lol

I like the fact we have 3 of the first 50 picks too. we could get a WR, LB, S and NT with any of our 2nd round picks aswell. there will be a nice selection for us with any of those 4 positions going into the 3rd round. There should be no problem at all finding 4 very good players right off the bat with how deep this years talent pool is at those spots.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Overall I think my Chiefs had a pretty decent draft.

They got more speed and picked up the best return guy in the draft. We all know field position is key.

I am looking for my Chiefs to make a hellova leap this year and finish second in the league. I think it's possible. Non the less we are competing in 2011 real hard!