2010!!! 49ERS vs. CHARGERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO GON RULE THE WEST?

• Total voters
Mar 8, 2008
What happend when these 2 teams met in the SUPER BOWL.....Fuck this thread....NONFICTION...Do you remember Ricky Running Waters, Jerry Rice..How bout Steve Young throwing 6 TD for an NFL Record....Bryant Young, Gary Plummer, Ken Norton JR and Prime Time.....49 - 26.....Supreme on the west???
i say fuck both teams.. but WTF does beating one team in a SB many years ago have to do with playing a game between 2 teams that are nowhere near where they once were..

you throwing out names like Montana and Rice like they coming back from retirement and blowing up the field for the 9ers once again.. GTFO

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
i say fuck both teams.. but WTF does beating one team in a SB many years ago have to do with playing a game between 2 teams that are nowhere near where they once were..

you throwing out names like Montana and Rice like they coming back from retirement and blowing up the field for the 9ers once again.. GTFO
Well....If i read the post correctly....It said to see who is Supreme on the West.......Im a Raider fan, but as far as the superior team on the west...Its hands down the SF 49ers.......They have 5 super bowls with the last one coming at the expense of the SD Chargers......They ran through San Diego....One regular season game does not say anything for the winner about being superior on the west........

So actually the chargers are no where near the calibur of a franchise that the 49ers are or have been.......Im just bringing up some History......of what happend to Deigo in the past, when they fucked with Frisco......
the GTFOH was a little rude by the way.......

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Of course they are the best in the west coast if they have a better record this year i agree......But let me ask you a question.....Who has the most success as a franchise past or present? Overall the san francisco 49ers are the supreme team on the west......Sure SD has done well over the past couple years....But where are the super bowl rings at?

Mar 8, 2008
Well....If i read the post correctly....It said to see who is Supreme on the West.......Im a Raider fan, but as far as the superior team on the west...Its hands down the SF 49ers.......They have 5 super bowls with the last one coming at the expense of the SD Chargers......They ran through San Diego....One regular season game does not say anything for the winner about being superior on the west........

So actually the chargers are no where near the calibur of a franchise that the 49ers are or have been.......Im just bringing up some History......of what happend to Deigo in the past, when they fucked with Frisco......
the GTFOH was a little rude by the way.......
shit just pisses me off thats all.. 9er fans throw out the 5 rings at everyone that has anything to say about their team like if those rings are green latern type rings or something and can use them to win games. The 49ers are far the better more sucessful franchise when it comes to comparing the 2, but the Chargers do have the better and or more complete team..

Jan 12, 2006
shit just pisses me off thats all.. 9er fans throw out the 5 rings at everyone that has anything to say about their team like if those rings are green latern type rings or something and can use them to win games. The 49ers are far the better more sucessful franchise when it comes to comparing the 2, but the Chargers do have the better and or more complete team..