2009 NFL Draft: QB Prediction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will be drafted in which order?

• Total voters
Apr 5, 2005
Who do you think will go 1-2-3? Predict in order.

I went with Sanchez, Bradford, Stafford.

Sanchez is ready to move to the next level. He played in a pro style offense at USC and is a very intelligent QB with a strong arm. He may not look mobile for his size and speed, but don't let that fool you. He can make plays outside the pocket fairly well. He has also proved he can be a leader.

Bradford will take time to develop, but the kid is a very accurate passer with great leadership skills.

Stafford also played in a pro style offense, but with all the talent on GA- he has made poor decisions. He should have been able to flourish in the system he was in and the talent surrounding him.

I'm quite sure Sanchez and Bradford will declare. All 3 of legitmate shots of being the #1 QB drafted.

Discuss.

Apr 5, 2005
Lions take Bradford with the #1 pick.
That's foolish if they take Bradford #1. He doesn't even take snaps under center. If they draft him they better not expect him to start right away unless he has a really strong training camp.

If I were the Lion's I'd draft a linemen. They're worth the money. In fact, the Lion's have 2 first round picks!!! Linemen then QB.