2009 MLB All Star Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Just about every all star game is a joke nowadays, for something as important as home field advantage for the world series, the fans should have a vote, but let it count as like 1/3 of what matters, then have the Coaches as the other 3rd, and players as the other 3rd, so the best players get to play, like have the NL players and Coaches vote on their players, likewise with the AL, that way u get the best TALENT out there, instead of names, cant believe that piece of shit Victorino won the last vote shit, and STARTED, to me thats a joke. Pablo has better all around numbers than Wright, and Wright fucked shit up for us

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
I dont get why they made Werth an all-star when someone got hurt, and didnt put someone from the 'final vote' in there.
Because they usually replace a centerfield with another centerfielder. It was Charlie Manuel's choice, so thats who he picked. Matt Kemp would've been the smart choice tho. Victorino could've replaced Beltran in center but Manuel needer another Phillie.

But I dont know why they needed 4 First basemen and 4 Right Fielders. Charlie Manuel trying to get his whole team on the all-star team might've cost the NL league, the game. Putting Upton in left field was a great move.

Sep 25, 2005
cant believe that piece of shit Victorino won the last vote shit, and STARTED, to me thats a joke. Pablo has better all around numbers than Wright, and Wright fucked shit up for us
i could see you case if the A/S game was in an AL park.....could justify him making it as a DH.........but at this point i take D. Wright 10/10 times over Pablo.........

Sep 25, 2005
I dont get why they made Werth an all-star when someone got hurt, and didnt put someone from the 'final vote' in there.
because the manager gets to chose who he wants to replace an injured player........Manager= Charlie Manuel......Werth's manager......end of story.....this happens every year.......but then again its not like Werth is no good........5 tool player=werth

Sep 25, 2005
there are no "for sures"....but he will have a good chance......remember he will be pushed over to 1st base soon....Pujols and Howard will reign for a while......thats not even counting Gonzalez............best of luckj to him though