2009 MLB All Star Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Damn, NL off to a bad start. How the fuck lincicum get the start over Haren? Haren leads the league in every pitcher stat cept for wins and strikeouts.

First inning and lincicum already fuckin up. Get Haren in the game.

Jan 18, 2006
Lincecum is a better pitcher thats why he got the start. Jeter didnt get hit by that pitch, the ball touched the bat. Pujols made an error, that sure didnt help things.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
only reason why those runs were made was because of the shitty defense and the fact that they couldnt turn the double play, and molina was asking for too many of the same pitches over and over again instead of mixing it up.

Sep 25, 2005
i definalty would have started Lincecum.........he didnt have his best stuff........errors by pujols and victorino didnt help........Haren looked good......

Sep 25, 2005
only reason why those runs were made was because of the shitty defense and the fact that they couldnt turn the double play, and molina was asking for too many of the same pitches over and over again instead of mixing it up.
quit passing the blame......linc did NOT have his best stuff................

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
FUCK BELL, PIECE OF SHIT, honestly how the hell did he make the all star team instead of wilson or anyone as good who has pitched in a daily basis, if anyone can remember the padres have been on a huge loosing streak and he hasnt saved shit for the padres in a a while. i cant believe im saying this but i believe broxton would of done a better job than bell.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
FUCK BELL, PIECE OF SHIT, honestly how the hell did he make the all star team instead of wilson or anyone as good who has pitched in a daily basis, if anyone can remember the padres have been on a huge loosing streak and he hasnt saved shit for the padres in a a while. i cant believe im saying this but i believe broxton would of done a better job than bell.
Bell has been a way better pitcher then Wilson this year. lol just because you dont record a save means you havent pitched good?

And how is Broxton going to do better then Bell while he's hurt?