2008 Was a Terrible year for Bay Area Hiphop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
Probably the worst year ever in 17 years.Niggas wasnt droppin shit and i cant think of 1 classic.All the thizz releases was recycled and the rest couldnt get release dates.Pathetic.
This is your first post on Siccness and you come with this bullshit.There is much more to Bay Area music than just the "pathetic thizz releases" that you claim are recycled. J. Stalin's shit was hard, Beeda's shit was hard, All City went hard, The Jacka been making noise, Ya Boy been making noise, FAB been goin hard on the mixtapes. No classics, but it damn sure wasn't pathetic. I love how niggas complained that the BAY had no substance with the hyphy shit, but now that most niggas is off hyphy niggas is still complaining.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
im pretty sure quinns and 40's new shit is gonna make me forget about all the bullshit cd's i bought (which wasnt that many)

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
This is your first post on Siccness and you come with this bullshit.There is much more to Bay Area music than just the "pathetic thizz releases" that you claim are recycled. J. Stalin's shit was hard, Beeda's shit was hard, All City went hard, The Jacka been making noise, Ya Boy been making noise, FAB been goin hard on the mixtapes. No classics, but it damn sure wasn't pathetic. I love how niggas complained that the BAY had no substance with the hyphy shit, but now that most niggas is off hyphy niggas is still complaining.
laroo too

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
didnt we have this same topic last year? lol

i didnt think this year was bad at all. maybe because some of u guys are lookin for miracles to happen. at least thats what i think.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
seriously the j-stalin and beeda weeda shit go hard....if you from the bay and you been sleeping on them cats please start listening...also lil taji spitz has put out hella good music on his myspace all through this year, i hope he get out sooner than later...

guce has put out good shit this year....so has dj fresh and the demolition men and mixtape mob....all over me which is one of the hottest singles ever to come out the bay dropped this year...frisco anthem video....

Kaz and Clyde Carson both have hot tracks out rit now...stunnaman from the pack stay killing his mixtapes....mess put out both good and bad material but he always got some tight shit....quinn and 40 bout to drop along with a new jack album in december also....FAB still doing it big....good collab albums gobots, tonka boyz, even drought season (kind of)....Yuk album was hard even with no promo and Ya Boy is dropping hot shit constantly....

Hasn't been that bad of a year to me....