::2008 SF49ERS REGULAR SEASON THREAD::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
49ers vs Seahawks

I'm Kick it off, GOOOO NINERS Feed Back Welcome, Haterz Don't Waste Ur Time Till After da Game......

The 49ers will travel to Seattle this weekend to play the Seahawks in a 1:05 PM PST start at Qwest Field on Sunday.

Seattle, the four-time defending NFC West champions look to maintain their dominance in the division and take a strong stab at competing once more for the Super Bowl in their final year under the leadership of head coach Mike Holmgren.

Both teams got off to shaky starts. The 49ers fell to the Cardinals in a 23-13 loss, marked by five turnovers. Seattle was stomped by the Bills in a 34-10 defeat.

After sweeping the series in 2006, the 49ers suffered against their division foe last season with two lopsided losses. The Seahawks maintain a 10-8 overall record against the 49ers dating back to 1976.

Nov 5, 2004
Props to O'Sullivan for havin the 1st 9er 300 yd passing game since, ouch, Tim Rattay.

Good seeing the ball spread around. I wanna see Davis involved more, but goddam, he had a couple drops today. Good seeing old man Bruce still has it, and nice grabs by Johnson & Battle.

Nice strip by Clements, and PWilly with the game changer.

Not the prettiest game, but goddamn, a W is a W, and they looked tons better than last week.

Mar 26, 2006
^^well if JT had better help from the O line it would of been a different game, when the camera kept on going to him he looked pissed off, or is that just his normal face? D:

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Props to O'Sullivan for havin the 1st 9er 300 yd passing game since, ouch, Tim Rattay.

Good seeing the ball spread around. I wanna see Davis involved more, but goddam, he had a couple drops today. Good seeing old man Bruce still has it, and nice grabs by Johnson & Battle.

Nice strip by Clements, and PWilly with the game changer.

Not the prettiest game, but goddamn, a W is a W, and they looked tons better than last week.
Yup, i wanted to see more of Davis, & Gore but like you said a W is a W hopefully next win we will see more of them and get another W, N Props To O'Sullivan

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
The 9ers oline needs work. Too bad I had to go to work by 3pm yesterday and was only able to see the score 14-13 with the 9ers playing crappy in the beginning (or just the case of bad luck). But yeah what a crazy game. I hope this gives the 9ers some needed confidence that help them win against the Lions this Sunday.

I heard on KNBR that Martz told O'Sullivan that he is the best QB he's ever had. That's saying alot since, Martz has coached both Trent Green and Kurt Warner.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
gotta love how JT threw for over 300 yards yesterday. When Alex Smith was the starting QB we would be happy if he threw for over 200 (he barely could throw for over 100 it seemed). hahahaha. Is Martz going to show again that he knows how to find diamonds out of the rough?

Mar 13, 2003
We still have issues to work out on our defensive side....I know that 2 weeks in a row our "D" has spent a lot of time on the field, but we still need to stay solid all 4 quarters......

We need to fix the fumble situation...fumbles in our 1st 2 games?! We need to fix that now!!!! W/O those fumbles we wouldnt be hurting ourselves so much!