2008 Free Agents...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
^you think he's gonna sit behind brady quinn? or you think they won't start brady?

WHY START BRADY QUINN? DERRICK ANDERSON PUT THEIR TEAM INTO CONTENTION AND IS GOING TO THE PRO-BOWL THIS SPRING. WHY BRING IN BRADY AND START LOSING AGAIN WITH A ROOKIE QB? DERRICK ANDERSON IS A BEAST AND CLEVELAND ISN'T LIKELY TO PART WITH HIM. I THINK THEY LIKE BEING OUT OF THE CELLAR TOO MUCH TO GO BACK.

BUT HEY IT'S OK TO DREAM FOLKS...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I would hope that they don't start brady, they keep anderson and let the team continue improving.......oh yeah, I forgot quinn wasn't selected that early, so his contract is probably not all that huge....I was thinking he was an early draft choice

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
WHY START BRADY QUINN? DERRICK ANDERSON PUT THEIR TEAM INTO CONTENTION AND IS GOING TO THE PRO-BOWL THIS SPRING. WHY BRING IN BRADY AND START LOSING AGAIN WITH A ROOKIE QB? DERRICK ANDERSON IS A BEAST AND CLEVELAND ISN'T LIKELY TO PART WITH HIM. I THINK THEY LIKE BEING OUT OF THE CELLAR TOO MUCH TO GO BACK.

BUT HEY IT'S OK TO DREAM FOLKS...
i doubt they keep him, Brady Quinn is the future, theres too much pressure on them to play Quinn.....

Jun 1, 2002
i doubt they keep him, Brady Quinn is the future, theres too much pressure on them to play Quinn.....
SURE. THAT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE. GET RID OF A PRO-BOWL QB WHO'S TOTALLY GELLED WITH THEIR OFFENSE AND WILL PROBABLY LEAD THEM INTO THE PLAYOFFS AND START THEIR ROOKIE QB WHO HAS YET TO TAKE ONE REGULAR SEASON SNAP.

LIKE I SAID IT'S OK TO DREAM.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol well also, u know anderson is gonna want a LTD, and Im sure he wont get that in CLE, while they have Quinn waiting......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you seem to forget it is the browns.....what was the last good decision they made as a franchise? I think they should keep anderson and start him, but I think they want to play quinn.....he's highly marketable and already has endorsement deals

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
SURE. THAT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE. GET RID OF A PRO-BOWL QB WHO'S TOTALLY GELLED WITH THEIR OFFENSE AND WILL PROBABLY LEAD THEM INTO THE PLAYOFFS AND START THEIR ROOKIE QB WHO HAS YET TO TAKE ONE REGULAR SEASON SNAP.
being a afc west guy you should know about this exact situation...brees/rivers doesnt ring a bell???

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
....they want to play quinn.....he's highly marketable and already has endorsement deals
Exactly... hes a cleveland guy, who wanted to be a brown, the fans wanted him, itll be another Rivers/Brees situation

Jan 4, 2003
I dont see the browns letting Anderson leave.... Like Solitary said you got a guy who is playing great ball and is in sync with their WRs and leading the team to victories why let him go just cuz they got a guy named Brady Quinn? They could always package a deal away and trade Quinn.. Not sure many teams would give up a high pick tho considering Quinn fell so far in the draft... But yah it would be a stupid move if the browns let go of Anderson to start Quinn, a guy who has yet to play a down in the regular season proving he's better than Anderson

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I dont see the browns letting Anderson leave.... Like Solitary said you got a guy who is playing great ball and is in sync with their WRs and leading the team to victories why let him go just cuz they got a guy named Brady Quinn? They could always package a deal away and trade Quinn.. Not sure many teams would give up a high pick tho considering Quinn fell so far in the draft... But yah it would be a stupid move if the browns let go of Anderson to start Quinn, a guy who has yet to play a down in the regular season proving he's better than Anderson
lol why would they trade quinn? regardless of him not playing, that would be a horrible PR move for the browns, it was a huge and great story for them and quinn to come together.......

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
WHY START BRADY QUINN? DERRICK ANDERSON PUT THEIR TEAM INTO CONTENTION AND IS GOING TO THE PRO-BOWL THIS SPRING. .
Only way Anderson makes the pro bowl is if Brady, Manning, or Roethlisberger sit out cause they only take 3 and those 3 will go before him!! And Crayton aint goin nowhere! but u right solitary folks can dream like that Titans fan! lol And yall think the niners are gonna get everybody hahah!! Keep dreamin!! Got Em!!