2004 Olympic Team!!! Who would u bring???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo the top foos are startin to sign up for the Olympic team!!! What 12 players would u bring? Or what 12 do u think should play?? Basically who is the best 12 players?? Remember..I believe there will atleast be 1 college player on the team if not more, but put your list up with 11 pros & the best college player u think should be on the team!!

My List: Starting 5:
PG: J. Kidd
SG: A. Iverson
SF: T. McGrady
PF: K. Garnett
C: S. O'Neal

Bench:
G: P. Pierce
G: K. Bryant
G: R. Allen
F: V. Carter
F: C. Webber
C: T. Duncan

College Player:
F/C: David West (Xavier)

That would be squad right chere!!!! GOT EM!!!

May 16, 2002
Stacked 2004 DREAM TEAM

PG - GP
G - Ray Allen
C - The Zilla
PF - Ben The Beast Wallace
SF - KG

Bench

PG - J-Kidd
G - Kobe Bryant
C - Mt Mutombo
G - Stackhouse
SF - T-Mac
SF - Twan AKA Antwan Jamison

College Player....I`ll make my selection later....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
First of all there is no way possible for Nowitzki to make the team, cause he will be playin for Germany! Haha!! He cant play for us!! yall call yourself B-Ball fans, and didnt realize that!! Damn!! And also B-Buzz, I wouldnt put R. Allen on that team either, but the reason I did was because he will be on it!! He has already commited so its pretty much a done deal! He is good, but not a top 10 pro!!! But u are trippin about puttin J. Rich on there, he aint evn a top 50 player yet!! Come on dogg he is strugglin this year at that!!! Guarantee he dont make it!!! GOT EM!!

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
ha ha ha. So you guys think you need Nowitzki to play for america. Seems like sum of you folks over there now seem to have a little more respect for the european and all the other non american players. I hope at the olymipcs in 2004 the nba will send all there best players to play for america or else the yugoslawian team might win the olympics. I think they should start with Kidd,Iverson,McGrady,Duncan and O'Neil.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
KINGCZAR said:
First of all there is no way possible for Nowitzki to make the team, cause he will be playin for Germany! Haha!! He cant play for us!! yall call yourself B-Ball fans, and didnt realize that!! Damn!! And also B-Buzz, I wouldnt put R. Allen on that team either, but the reason I did was because he will be on it!! He has already commited so its pretty much a done deal! He is good, but not a top 10 pro!!! But u are trippin about puttin J. Rich on there, he aint evn a top 50 player yet!! Come on dogg he is strugglin this year at that!!! Guarantee he dont make it!!! GOT EM!!
Only reason I put JRich on there is for entertainment value, gotta have one guy doin crazy dunks just for the crowds sake, keep bball popular, show what the futures lookin like. And on your topic you asked who would YOU bring to the olympics so u dont have to bring R Allen just cuz he signed up.

I think that after whoever wins the gold they should have em play an all tourney team for exhibitions sake, cuz if all these guys r gonna play for the US theyre gonna be unstoppable again.

All International team- PG- Nash SG-Peja Stojakovic SF-Dirk PF- Vlade (Dade He likes to party) C- Yao Ming 6th men- Ebollini & Nene Hillario

May 16, 2002
Deep Thought said:
Bwhahahahahahaha!

You realize of course your b-ball knowledge reputation just took a huge black eye with that, right?
Not really... i relize I was tired and made a mistake...Blackeye...LoL...ok

Apr 25, 2002
C: Shaquille O'Neal
PF: Tim Duncan
SF: Kevin Garnett
SG: Kobe Bryant
PG: Gary Payton

C: Michael Olowokandi
PF: Chris Webber
SF: Tracy McGrady
SG: Michael Jordan
PG: Jason Kidd

College: David West

That is the squad rit there. If i could add 1 more NBA player it would be Ben Wallace. David West should be a no brainer, but i think his entire team is over-rated.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Deep Thought said:
Bwhahahahahahaha!

You realize of course your b-ball knowledge reputation just took a huge black eye with that, right?
Haha uza foo, but some time folsk be in over there head about hoop knowledge!!!

Yo buzz, still u claim u want J. Rich there for excitement and dunks, but V. Carter & McGrady are more exciting and got better dunks so that reason wont work either!! They already have that!!! He will not make it!! Again even though I asked fore yall to list who should go, I still put the 5 or 6 players that are already commited, and all 5-or 6 of those players deserve to be there except for R. Allen, but I left him on because he will be there!!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
STARTING 5
PG- KIDD
SG- TMAC
SF- GARNETT
PF- DUNCAN
C- SHAQ

OFF THE BENCH
PG- GP
SG- BRYANT
GF- CARTER
SF- JORDAN (whats an olympic team without the man)
PF- WEBBER
C- B. WALLACE

COLLEGE- D. WEST

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
David West will be outta college in 2004!?

J Kidd
A Iverson
T McGrady
P Pierce
K Garnett
K Bryant
S O'Neal
A Rahim
T Duncan
S Francis
J O'Neal

L James