$200 XBOX GAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ANY1 KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MECH WARRIOR EXPANSION: STEEL BATTALION FOR XBOX? THIS GAME HAS A SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE OF $199.99. COULD ANY GAME BE WORTH THAT MUCH.

ANY1 PLAYED SPLINTER CELL?? REVIEWS?

May 4, 2002
It comes with it's own customized controller. It looks like the control panel in the mech is supposed to. You're not just payin for the game, but the controller too.

Ive heard nothing but good things about Splinter Cell.

May 2, 2002
You must be talkin bout Steel Battalion, yeah the game cost 2 c-notes and the only way you can play it is if you have the controller which comes wit the game(have you seen this muthafucka!?shit iz huge!) it iz also XBL compatible,so you can battle people online and download new content. I would like to play it, but I don't know bout buyin that shit, that's just like buyin another game system.
Oh yeah, Splinter Cell iz dope!

I'm outty-6!!!!!!

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Here's the controller:

LOS ANGELES -- The first thing you should know about "Steel Battalion" is that it was designed around a proprietary 40-button controller. That's right, 40 buttons, and you use each and every one of them. It was originally supposed to have 80 but the designers reduced it to 40 thinking that 80 would be "too complex." The controller has two joysticks, and among the 40 buttons are ones labeled "oxygen supply," "emergency," "extinguisher," and of course a covered "eject" button. How cool is that?