2 white girls shot over 30 times in Oakland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Very sad & RIP to those little girls.

NOTHING they could have said or did would constitute 36 bullets being shot @ teenage girls.

Being a father, this hits close to home.

& I realize it is easy to joke about these chicks because they were white, but the bottom line is, it is a travesty anytime some young person is taken before their time regardless of background, ethnicity, or where they come from.

Nov 28, 2011
I know everything happens for a reason but WTF did these teen girls really do to get shot @ over 30 times MAN?!

The sad part about it was when i read the part about the girl having an argument with the mother’s boyfriend before leaving. That is the worst when your last communications were negative and then you lose that person. Life is short!

Rest in Peace:
Raquel Gerstel
Bobbie Sartain

Dec 4, 2006
Read the story the day it went down...

There's no respect for life in Oakland...

One of my boys from out there said them girls were hanging out with the wrong people...

RIP

Sent from my SGH-T999

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jul 25, 2007
I read the article. "Had an argument with a TEENAGE DAUGHTER OF HIS GIRLFRIEND."

We dont know the details of what went on within the relationship of the guy and the mom with kids of another babies daddy.

For all we know, them teenagers fucked with the wrong cat and got their wigs split for something we do not know.

A mama with two teenage kids, different daddy, mommy in love with someone who aint the daddy, Oakland = drama.

Feb 8, 2006
i'm sure they are going thru the phone record of the girl and just haven't released any info

i have 3 daughters and i couldn't imagine going thru this

Props: S.SAVAGE