2 the vato FC ENE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2002
SUP HOMES I GOT ON HERE ABOUT 2 WEEKS BACK AND READ ALL THE STUFF YOU WROTE. I HIT UP SOME HOMIES FROM THE EAST SIDE RIVER SIDE AND ASKED THEM IF THEY KNOW YOU BY THEY WAY YOU HAD DESCRIBE YOU HAD THEM TATTS THE ANSWER I GOT WAS CHALE. SOME HOMEBOYS EVEN GOT ON HERE TO SEE ALL THE STUFF YOU WROTE BUT YOU NEVER SAY YOUR NAME OR WHAT THE HOMIES CALL YOU SO WE WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE? WHERE YOU POST UP AT I POST UP ON THE RIVER SIDE HOMIES POST UP ON THE EAST SIDE SO GET AT ME HOMIE IT'S ALL GRAVY ITS CAUSE NOBODY SEEMS TO KNOW YOU AND YOU KEEP SAYING YOU FROM THE R-TOWN.

Aug 6, 2002
right now I stay in Tulare county with my old lady. I just got out of Tulare county for some shit. I was about to go to RDLY but you know that shit that happened at the river a few months back, well the law said some bullshit that I may of knew some shit even though I was in county jail when it happened. Thats when the PO said to stay with my old lady in Tulare. Ive been out of RDLY for years but still rep it. thats why I say FC ENE. cause right now IM in TC. you all dont know how much shit I go thru just cause IM from FC. so many frog and mutt accusations. East side gets love from me I lived on duff for a minute and on early for a few months. Didnt know riverside still did their thang. hey how are the morenos heard they were pretty boys now dont believe it though. are the medinas still fucking throwing the ene up I saw ray a year ago in fresno county jail. he had NORTE on his neck thats a down ass homie. As for my name and my nickname cant say on the board you know how that darkroom investigation gots the law on the internet. IM gonna get off the monitor in beginning of november. Im gonna go back to RDLY once IM out. those tatts I got were in the walls of the law. IM a little older 24 so most of homies I ran with are not in RDLY. I ran with bladimere, the felipes, rodriquezes, padilla, medinas, and others you still might know them. heard pachechos crazy and is a mutt.some fucked up shit. heard the few northsiders from my day are mutts now. que desmadre.

Aug 6, 2002
shit I was in RDLY when that stupid Varrio Reedley Familia bullshit was going around. damn I was there when we had to run up on TDK. back in the day shit. remember CLOVER that shit is still in Bob Willey. ohh I knew some younger fools caca, buttchecks, snoop, cortez is frum the river side ask that fool if he know me. ask him about that party at pachechos like in 95. I was that fool that hit that bitch ass fabian from the north side when he threw beer at me. I got all the homies respect that day even though I got my ass beat by an older homie. Did you bang back in 95 and prior cuz I got sent to YA in early 97?

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
SO WHO ARE U HOMEY?

SUP HOMEY SO U SAY YOUVE BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE WELL I HAVE TOO I STARTED BANGING IN 1991. I WAS A YOUGSTER BUT I WAS DOWN 4 MINE TO THE FULLEST.WELL HOMIES KNOW ME AS BIG DEEBO LOKSTA THE ONE AND ONLY FROM THA RIVER SIDE REEDLEY NORTE 14. AND U KNOW WHAT HOMES I KNEW ALL THE DOWN HOMIES FROM THE E.BLOCK WHERE WE ALL CHILLED ELIZABETH STREET U SHOULD KNOW WHERE THAT IS WELL I JUST CAME ON HERE TO SEE IF YOUR THE REAL DEAL.WELL SO THATS IT AND OH YEAH BACK THEN THEY CALLED ME WINO AND MY MAIN HOMEY WAS EL CLUMSY RALPH CABRERA.AND HOW COME ITS SO HARD TO FIND SOMEONE WHO KNOWS U. CAUSE U CAN ASK ALL OVER RIVER SIDE REEDLEY NORTE AND THE EAST SIDE REEDLEY AND THEYLL TELL U WHO BIG DEEBO IS ALRATO REEDLEY NORTE 4 LIFE

Sep 10, 2002
A HOMIE I'M 1 OF THE HOMIES YOU MENTION BUT STILL CAN'T PICTURE YOU AS FOR THE PARTY ON THE NORTH SIDE AT THE PACHECOS I WAS IN THE HALL. YES I WAS RIDIN IN 95 AND TILL THIS DAY I'M 22 YEARS OLD SO MAKES ME 2 YEARS YOUNGER WHAT HOMIES FROM REEDLEY WERE WITH YOU IN THE CYA? WHAT DID YOU GET LOCKED UP 4? WHAT FOOLS WERE BANGIN CLOVER IN CYA? GET AT ME HOMIE

Aug 6, 2002
I knew ralph calberra he ran with Loera right? I think I remember who you are you that fool that kicks it with whats his name fuck his fat aint direspect just cant remember his name. My name was pato cuz homies said I sounded like I quaked when I laughed I didnt get it but oh well. I kicked at the east side park. with that fool whitey Robert Nunez, you know him he got out of YA like in 99. we both lived on the north side but ran with NORTE didnt matter east, river, north, or Clover. we lived in that apartment complex on Columbia street. serious homie I think the reason you dont know who I am is that most of ppl I can name are crank heads or mutts.
but here goes.
Pacheco....mutt
Antuna.....mutt
Arenas.....mutt
orlie.....crank head
Louie and gangsta ray.....mutts
Luis and Armondo Gonzales....mutts
Estala....crank head
Negreti.....quen sabe but I heard his sister LULU is a hoe.
Benji who is arenas cousin......mutt
David Porras...... mutt

called some girl from RDLY I went to school with Rosa cant remember her last name but she kicked with Carmen, Guellermo Alvarez sister, and she told me those apartments by mart and deli are scrapaville. she told me most of the parts by old Kmart are scrapville too. Ohh ask animal and Gonzo From the Big bad EAST SIDE they live on Springfield who I am. what I did. and if I have the right to bang RDLY 14. oh I ran with Jaquier heard he turned to a brown pride mutt.

Aug 6, 2002
Hey homie I just talk to that girl Rose and she told me that your a big ass raider fan, just like me. She also told me some shit about some fool in an eclipse, cant say anything else from what I heard. I heard you get respect though. She told me to tell you to ask some ene that lives on eveninglow about me, she says she just knows that he is from back in day like me. Ask him about Pato that did some dirt in 96 on some scrapa and buster ass rat that got Gizmo time. i went in o few monts befor Nunez. like I said ask fools that kicked at the eastside park like in 96 I was always with Robert (WHitey) and Estala. Ask that fool Greg on Duff he knows. And remember I havent lived there in like 6 years but I always gave luv to RDLY. it got me started on this ENE shit. Fresno County ENE. I love RDLY cuz I heard its the only city in the county that doesnt have a bulldog hood.... like sanger selma parlier del rey fowler I live in Tula now but Im always gonna rep RDLY 14 Fresno County.

May 2, 2002
OFF SUBJECT BUT I HAD A QUESTION...

I COLLECT TEEN ANGEL MAGAZINE AND IN ONE ISSUE THERE WAS A FEW PICS OF SCRAPS CLAIMIN REEDLEY X3...I THINK THEY CALLED THEMSELVES "BLP" BARRIO LOS PADRINOS OR SOMESHIT..THERE WAS A GANG OF THEM POSTED AGAINST A TAGGED UP WALL....ARE THEY A FACTOR IN YOUR TOWN..?? JUST CURIOUS!!

Aug 6, 2002
naw werent no clovers in CYA. aint going to get in particulars but remember arenas and benji from the riverside. well some shti went down with one of them you know one of them ratted and the big homie animal told me to do the thang. so lets say I did some shit and got caught thats why I can say it on the internet cuz I did my time for that shit. already went to trial for that jale. aint no double jeapordy they can get me for. When I was in YA werent no homies from RDLY met some fool last name INFANTE from Kingsburg in here down ass homie. we kicked it with some crips in there. when I got out I lived with my old lady in Tula. one day we went to the store and some fool was whistling and shit at here and grabed her. I went to stop him and like another fool jumped out the ride so it was two on one. I went to the ride pulled a bat out and broke their window and tailights. did 3 years for agrevated assualt. oh ask the homie Frank Felipe and Gabbers about me. Pato. Anyways I did that time and here I am 45 minutes from RDLY. trying to let these homies on the board about our town. why we hate mutts.

Aug 6, 2002
Well speaking from my homegirl. there are two sets of scraps in reedley. Blp and Bla( barrio los arres)the funny thing is that they war with eachother. I aint gonna lie but I heard they outnumber enes in RDLY. but that all they do is crank and jump fools. What IM saying is they always waring with eachother but they dont push weight. The sad thing though is that since that bulldog shit is here most of the homies I ran with switched dont know why but they did. I heard the younger homies are keeping that EAST SIDE x4 alive. mutts usually leave the town since homies wont play that prison game shit over there. most of the enes in Rdly are putting in work on them but there are so many wanabes. I mean you see fools claming that shit only when they are going to jump an ene. then all of a sudden everyone is a blp or bla. all they do is kick it in front of stores and shit. correct me if im wrong Dbo.

Sep 10, 2002
2 THE HOMIE BIG OSO LOC THEM VATOS ARE NUTHIN BUT PAISAS WHO ARE HOOKED ON THE CRANKA AS FOR THE TEEN ANGEL MAGAZINE THATS ALL YOU GOING TO SEE NUTHIN BUT PESES FOR ALL OVER CALI

May 2, 2002
REEDLEY X4 said:
2 THE HOMIE BIG OSO LOC THEM VATOS ARE NUTHIN BUT PAISAS WHO ARE HOOKED ON THE CRANKA AS FOR THE TEEN ANGEL MAGAZINE THATS ALL YOU GOING TO SEE NUTHIN BUT PESES FOR ALL OVER CALI
LATELY THEY ARE FLOODIN THEM ISSUES...YOU HARDLY EVER SEE ANY HOMEBOYZ IN THERE ANYMORE....I GOT SOME OF THE FIRST ISSUES MADE...BACK WHEN THEY WEREN'T EVEN NUMBERED..IN THE EARLY 80'S AND SHIT...FUNNY THING..ALL YOU SEE IN THERE IS NORTE SETS...OLD SCHOOL HOMEBOYZ AND SHIT...

Aug 6, 2002
hey homie Deebo and RDLY 14 did you find any shit out about me. ask the older homies if they remember pato frum I guess you would say NSR but that wasnt what I banged. got jumped in by animal, gonzo, medina, and fonzie. I guess that was back in the REEDLEY BOY dayz. you know when shit would go down with dina and dirt cove. those were the days. now there are mutts and scraps we have to deal with. shit cant wait till I get off the monitor. so I can go back heard it was a whole new deal. and talked to that hina Rose she told me the same thang that the padrinos and arres are a bunch of tweaked out paisas that dont do shit but stare and whistle. hey is ceaser cortez still around that was another cool homie of mine do you all know him.

Apr 25, 2002
REEDLEY X4 said:
LOL

all they can do is sit at home and draw little gay ass pictures representing thier hood in a magazine cuz everytime they try to bang on the streets they get shot at. I'm not knowin many homeboys that would do that shit. the homies I know that draw are trying to do something with it so they can start a tat business or a mag of their own.

Sep 10, 2002
To FC ENE

FC ENE CHECK YOUR INFO ENE! ARENAS IS A ENE. GANGSTER RAY IS A FAMILY MAN NOW. DAVID PORRAS DON'T BANG. LOUIE IS A TWEEKER, AND THE OTHERS YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT. I'M ONE OF THE YOUNGSTERS YOU TALK ABOUT. IN 96 I HAD A 1965 PRIMERED GRAY IMPALA. I KICKED IT AT THE EAST SIDE PARK. IF YOU REMEMBER ME HIT ME BACK UP FOOL.

Aug 6, 2002
I seen arenas like 2 years or so ago in Fresno and that guy has a paw on his chest. and his cousin benji who lived on the north side is a dog and he was with them. they both had tank tops on cuz they were going to a luai. i mean you know how prison games go i aint saying hee aint down afterall we know what the homie did for reedley. just I thought i seen the paw who knows maybe it was something else i doubt it but hopefully im wrong. and louie i know is a tweaker he used to sell me and my homies tequilla he stole frum thrifty when it used to be open. just heard he was one thats rumor so dont know. this aint 8ball is it naw i think he had a older impala. shit hit me up though.

Aug 6, 2002
able...............didnt he have like a 59,60, or 61 one of those years. the one that looks like bug eyes 59 i think. it was primered. cant think of who this is though. hey what was that homeboys name from the north side that had like half a ear. that was a funny mutha fucka. remember he looked like a scrap except for his red pano and belt. i mean that fool always looked dirty and in swap meet clothes. he kicked with domingo estala.

Aug 6, 2002
porras did bang back in the day he always started shit with parlier back in the day when pacheco was cool, me and him had to show parlier what was up, cuz of porras dumb ass. he did do some shit though so I got love for him. but heard he was a mutt..thats cool if he dont bang anymore guess it wasnt in him. where he stay at mutha fucka still owe me 5 bucks!!!!!! shit got me thinking on old times... guess my stay in RDLY was short but thats where I learned this norte, thats where I learned never switch to a bulldog, thats where I got jumped in, thats where I learned that it doesnt matter how many of you there are its just how much heart that you got in this shit. Despensa to the East, River, and North(heard Medinas still gets respect there) Sides. Wish I was still there. no disrespect. hope one of you all enes can find some fool that remembers me. like my list states most of the homies I remember switched up. I went to through the system and still remained NORTE, thats why I repedeatly state FRESNO COUNTY NORTENO
thats what I am no matter where I live....RDLY x4 in my beginnings and hope I can get out there again some day. Its good to hear some homies from my home town. like I said its been like 6 yrs since Ive been there for more than 4 days. rep that shit to the fullest fuck a mutt and a scrap. fuck magec task force..........and fuck judge dupri you fools know what Im talking about and fuck officer becker that fake ass cop...............................shit try to get some of the homies I mentioned on here earlier...oh yeah and I think it was louie pena that called me pato when we would be at pacheco's