2 sicc review of C-DUBB & R.I.T.Z. "NETWORKIN"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
2 sicc review of C-DUBB & R.I.T.Z. "NETWORKIN"
1."Networkin"
A solid beat by C-Dubb to start the album off with. Both C-Dubb and R.I.T.Z. have hard styles on this track. Some pretty good flows to go along with a good style. A cool track to start off with.

2. "One Day" ft. Filthy Rich
Another hard beat by C-Dubb that gets your head moving. Filthy Rich comes tightest on the track but im feeling both C-Dubb & R.I.T.Z.'s flows. They flow about one day in the future where they'll be rich and famous. A pretty good track overall, im feeling it

3."Lethal weaponz"
This is from the "Lethal weaponz" compilation. A good beat by Syko. The beat is alright but fits well for the track. Messy marv has the perfect style for this track. C-Dubb does the hook and has some nice vocals that fit the beat well, his verse is pretty good too. Kaoz and Hollow tip have good verses , but both are very short. A good track overall.

4. "Everyday & Everynight"
A tight ass beat by C-Dubb that gets your head moving. Im not really liking the shouting on the hook, but the flows are clean. Both C-Dubb & R.I.T.Z. rip up the mic on this track.It would have been a better track with a better hook, but the production and flows make this a tight track.

5."Savolaz" ft. Messy Marv, Young Droop, Kaoz The Assassin, Myth
This is the same beat from the Izrealz album track named "gangstas". They just took I-rocc's verses and put the other artists in. Good flows from everyone on this track. A good beat from Hatchet Kaoz handles the hook. A tight track, even though I've already heard the beat.

6. "Throw em up" ft. Ma-lace & 12 Nut
Another tight ass beat by C-Dubb that gets your head moving. I'm feeling all of the flows and the lyrics are on point. This is one of my favorite tracks on the album. A tight ass track overall, I'm feelin it to the fullest.

7. " The struggle dont stop" ft. Filthy Rich & 12 Nut
A slower paced beat on this track by C-Dubb, but its still clean. The flow about the hardships living they're lives. I like the beat and the hook, but besides that im not really feeling this track that much. A decent track overall.

8."Platinum State"
Another solid beat by C-Dubb. They talk about livin in California. They just put it down for Cali and for they're music. I'm feeling C-Dubb's flow more then R.I.T.Z.'s. A pretty good track to knock. A good track overall.

9."Keep it that way" ft. Trifelen, Myth
A tight ass beat by C-Dubb that gets your head movin. Solid flows from each rapper, but im more into the beat than anything else. More of a song to knock out in the car then for the flows. But im feelin the track overall.

10. "How we do that" ft. Maxamillion, Mona Lisa , Frank Niddy
More good production from C-Dubb. Mona Lisa is a female rapper and im not feeling her at all. A relatively short track for the amount of people on it. I like the beat and i was feeling C-Dubb, but besides that i'll pass this one up everytime.

11"Mouthpiece"
A nice hard beat by C-Dubb that gets your head moving on this track. The flows are pretty good and it with the beat well. The lyrics are alright but nothing special. They flow about pimpin mostly. A decent track overall with a good beat.

12. "From sac 2 the Bay" ft. San quinn, Sky Baller, Ma-lace
A tight ass beat by Bumpin "T" to get things started. Some clean flows on this track. I'm feeling all of them. I'm not really feeling the female vocals on the hook, but the flows more then make up for it. They put it down for sac and the bay. A tight ass track overall, one of my favorites. I'm feelin it to the fullest.

13. " God forgive me"
A good beat by C-Dubb. One of those sentimental tracks. They talk about hoping God forgives them for they're sins. Some good flows by C-Dubb. Another short track though. A good track overall, but i think it needed to be longer.

14." How we livin"
I'm not really feelin the beat by C-Dubb on this track.They rep oak park on this track. The flows are alright but nothing special. Stone age comes with some good flows on the mic, but im not really feeling C-Dubb or R.I.T.Z. that much . A decent track overall.

15. " The story of R.I.T.Z."
A tight ass beat by C-Dubb to get things started. R.I.T.Z. comes tight on the mic , talkin about his life and where he's come from. I'm feeling R.I.T.Z. to the fullest on this track. I think this is the best track lyrically. I'm feeling this track overall. Knock it loud!!!

16. "Reconize Game"
C-Dubb lays down a good beat to flow to. C-dubb comes tight on the mic. R.I.T.Z doesn't have a verse on this song, but C-Dubb puts down a good flow on the mic to make up for it. A clean track overall. Might have been a little better with a R.I.T.Z. verse, but its alright how it is.

17." Rip yo Collar"
Another solid beat by C-Dubb. I'm very impressed with his production skills after hearing this album. Both he and R.I.T.Z. put it down on the mic. A little pop yo collar action on this track. A tight beat and good flows make this a tight ass track overall.

18. "Thank the Lord" Ma-lace
This is a Ma-lace solo track. I'm not really feeling his flow at all. C-Dubb lays down a slower paced beat. Its another one of those slow sentimental tracks. Its a decent track overall, but i'd rather hae heard C-Dubb & R.I.T.Z to finish the album.

OVERALL REVIEW
This is one of those albums that has those tracks that you either love or skip. I was very impressed with C-Dubb's production skills. I liked R.I.T.Z. a little more on the mic then C-Dubb, but both came with some skills on the mic. I think some of the features needed to go , but there were some good features. A solid album overall, but i think future albums will be better.
overall rating = 4/5