2 short on mtv last night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
any one see him grabbing his dick on MTV. the show was about the lives of chicken head groupies. they pretty much followed some hoes around in atlanta that try to get with famous people. 2 short was in a club and some bitch with a fucked off grill was trying to hollar at him. they showed a clip of the video for short but funky i think

Apr 25, 2002
seen a big ass and i said word/took a look at the face and the bitch was to the curb- eazy e

that chicken head bitch is fugly!

"i was sizzerd" groupie

that don't excuse your nasty ass dumb broad.

Apr 25, 2002
westafrica hit it rihgt on point. that ugly bitch said she likes his music but he aint that coo in real life. short dogg wasnt tryna spit game at a ugly ass bitch like taht. hoe was str8 trippin.

Apr 25, 2002
them booga wolf hoes got shit twisted..they think 2shorts gonna show them love?? hell no...thats shorty the mufuckin PIMP!!
that fool gets dime piece chicken nuggets

hell yea that hoes grill was beyond beatin..i swear she had at least half an inch between each tooth!!!!!!!!
bitch be flossin wit shoe laces!

May 5, 2002
hah i thought that bitch was gonna start crying it showed her all kiddin up on short and shit and he wasnt paying any attention he was just lookin at his two way hahha. that show was gay as fuck cause it only had ugly ass groupies on there that proally dont get with the big stars like they say they do, they shoulda had some top notch groupies on there.