? 2 da homebois

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2006
U PUT GHOST. THAT IS A MOVIE AND I THINK IT IS LAME AS FUCK NO I DON'T BELIEVE IN IT. NOW IF U MEANT GHOSTS NOW THAT IS A DIFFERENT THING ALTOGETHER

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
silentloc_14 said:
^^
CUZ PENDEJOS LIKE U DONT HAVE ANYTHING INTRESTIN 2 SAY
If your going to talk shit, speak in the language I know so I can actually understand it so else its pointless. Its the same as jigrengirege to me.

If your older then 12 and was serious when you made this thread, I feel sorry for you.

Aug 19, 2006
WELL SURE IT IS REAL LIFE ARE U NOT ACTUALLY IN REAL LIFE SITTIN THERE TYPING THIS SHIT OR IS IT FAKE AS IN NOT REAL LIFE HAPPENING. IT IS REAL LIFE IT IS NOT A THREATENING REALITY THOUGH.

Sep 30, 2005
lol u guys take shit to serious, anyway back the question... hmm do i believe in ghosts... yeah i do, kus everytime i think about that fuckin shit especially wen i wake up at night i cant fuckin sleep! haha nah but on the real, i do believe in spirits because look at all the crazy shit that happens around us in the world, shit thats unexplainable, now its late so i dont wanna start spookin myself out, but u get my drift, all i know is if there evil they needa stay the fuck away from me!!! (grabs grandmas rosary) haha

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
707north said:
my grandfather visited me when i was two years old. That was a year after his death so yes I believe in spirits.
I aint hating or nothing but how can u remember that? you were 2 years old.. thats a toddler, not saying its not possible cuz my lil neice would drift off looking at things in the corner for a bit and get stuck and or start pointing at things that arent there after her grandma had passed.

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
gho$t$ aRe a$ real a$ U N ME, $hit alway$ happeN$ 4 a Rea$oN, i do Not kNow whY people aRe afraid of $pirit$ wheN they caNNot harm U uNle$$ U owe em $omethiNg, there$ aN old $ayiNg that $ay$, " Do Not fear the dead, fear the liviNg" or $ome $hit like that but it$ the truth, whY would a gho$t waNNa hurt U or jack U? it$ irrevelaNt, Now iN other haNd a humaN i$ very capable of doig either thiNg....

Sep 26, 2005
i do theres this park in martinez me and some homies would go to every once in a while and i always seen some weird shit that made no sence its right behind the marina next to a graveyard downtown and we seen 2 fine ass bitches one time with tiny ass skirtz so we got out and tried to holla but it was all foggy and they went deep into the cutz in the hillz so we waz like fuck it smoked 2 bluntz drank sum 40'z in tha car cuz it waz hella cold outside and they never came back then another time we went to go chill again and before we went up we got sum water at a drinkin fountain in the middle of tha park we headed like 2 min up then head back to tha car cuz sum foolz waz trippin killin out high then i remember i got another few sipz of water and there waz 4 old e'z on the water fountain that waznt there before and we waznt even that far up so we could hear if sum 1 waz down there also seen sum broken bottlez and trash waz all over the ground tha thing about tha trash that tripped me out tha mozt waz it waz old like a old ass pepsi can with that old logo on it and sum old ass burger king bag.

so yea i mean that last part didnt have to do with ghost but shit tripped me out hard cuz it really didnt make any sence all within 2 min