..1st "cha´s" in history of popular pop music.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2002
so many silly threads ,here´s another one!!

...is Tech bitin´from falco??!!?

yeah,..y´all know Falco,..more or less.At least from IMAPLAYA.
Adapted from falcos´AMADEUS,....

now listen to DER KOMMISSAR from Falco..it was very famous over there in the States yeeeeeeears ago like it was here in europe..dadideldum.(although i dunno if Falco didn´t reuse this song and made it his own)....he uses the "chas" like Tech does,....I hope sum1 knows this track or will at least give it a listen,..and knows whutimean and gives a useable respond,...dadideldum!!

Sep 4, 2006
Breaking news... Tech N9ne not the first black person to rap... everything in the world has been done before to some extent, Get the fuck outta here.

Dec 24, 2008
wow dude, i listened to it, and yeah he does it, but in a way different wierd gay way...sounds nothing like tech, and i agree with dude up top, everythings been done before, im not religious but the fucking bible even says theres nothing new under the sun, and Tech isnt fake or a cheat, just pure lyrical genious, so not only is this thread retarded, i dont see what ur trying to prove?

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
wow dude, i listened to it, and yeah he does it, but in a way different wierd gay way...sounds nothing like tech, and i agree with dude up top, everythings been done before, im not religious but the fucking bible even says theres nothing new under the sun, and Tech isnt fake or a cheat, just pure lyrical genious, so not only is this thread retarded, i dont see what ur trying to prove?
is it just me or does everyone of your fuccin posts say something about Tech being a "Lyrical Genius"??? we get it.....You're a fan....thanks....

@ the thread starter.....

You must be high or just fuccin around cuz this really don't sound anything like Tech....but i havent heard this song in fuccin years....reminds me of my aunt and her crazy affliction for 80's musicc.....

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
Biting is a lame man made idea (its really a vernacular of influence) , used by haters to accuse others of stealing/imitating ideas of ones influences....

Influence is really the word that everybody should use, for if it wasnt for certain influences in tech's life he would make the music he does.

hell.... i wouldnt make beats like i do.

just because somebody was the first to do it doesnt mean if someone else does it afterward its Biting/stealing/imitating..

Dec 24, 2008
yeah im a tech fan...and i do think he is a lyrical genious, i agree with dude up top everyone is influenced one way or the other, but i doubt tech even listens to that dudes music, i dont even know why he would be to even notice something like that...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
yeah im a tech fan...and i do think he is a lyrical genious, i agree with dude up top everyone is influenced one way or the other, but i doubt tech even listens to that dudes music, i dont even know why he would be to even notice something like that...
well than your obviously not aware of how varied and diverse his taste in music is, which 9 times out of 10 would be an influence on his own to a larger or lesser extent

A lot of fools in general fail to see that aspect, which is what feeds and separates his approach from your typical rapper...

influence > creativity > what you hear now

Status
Not open for further replies.