• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2003
THIS THREAD IS JUST AS STUPID AS NE OTHER 1 I SEEN UP RECENTLY. JUS A NOSTALGIC THREAD. REMEMBER WHEN THE LUNIZ DROPPED. E-40 DROPPED IN A MAJOR WAY. RUTHLESS BY LAW, FIENDIN 4 THE FUNK, ICELAND, BACKSTREET LIFE, TALES FROM THE CRYPT, ME AGAINST THE WORLD, MR. PREDICTOR, EZSD, SEASON OF THE SICCNESS, OUTTA CONTROL. I COULD GO ON. REMEMBER WHEN KMEL PLAYED REAL SHIT? NO FUCKIN LOVE SONGS TIL LATE NITE. REMEMBER CMC? ANDY KALINOMI (u know I can't spell blud's name), TRACE DOG, FRANZEN, CYNTHIA (from the real world), RENELL, GARY RADNICH, SWAY, ETC. THE BAY NEEDS A RENAISSANCE. BADLY. BUT WUT WERE U SLAPPIN IN 95? WUT DID I FORGET TO ADD IN HERE.

Jun 25, 2005
Aww tha good ol days! 94-95 I was also slappin GLP, the Delinquents, the Gov, West Coast BB, Tha Click's Game Related,Herm comps 1 n 2, etc. and basically all tha otha artists you mentioned...Yeah CMC was tite back then wit Andy Kawanami and Hip Hop Fridays...I also watched MV32...lol damn I miss them days.....

Nov 11, 2006
tone650 said:
That fool from cmc?? he a dj at a radio station out here in vegas. I was just listenin to the radio the other day and him and juicy lu was talkin about cmc and the good ol days

Aug 8, 2004
Rappin Ron & Ant Diddley Dog - Bad n Fluenz dropped in '95. another classic.

so basically this thread was to remind us once again of when rap was actually worth listening to.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
autistic said:
Oh yah Untouchable dropped in 95 too. I still got that cd. That was my shit that year too.
mac mall? that shit was released in april of 1996

i had the popular bay shit on rotation back in 8th and 9th grade...

RBL dropped in 94, but their single played well into winter of 95...
i had 40 "in a major way" on slap, as well as the click "game related"...
guce "western bay playas" of his first solo
the bums "lyfe n tyme"
jt the bigga figga "dwellin in the lab"
ray luv "forever hustlin"
the luniz "operation stackola"
the coup "genocide and juice"

::

Oct 19, 2004
All released in or close to 95. All classics and all wherer in heavy rotation in my deck and cd player.

Pac - All eyes on me
E40 - In a major way
Liniz - Operation Stackola
RBL
Dogg Food - Dogg Pound
Spice 1 - Amerikkas nightmare
The coup - Genocide and Jiuce
Biggie - Ready To Die
Dj Quick - Safe And Sound
Jt- Dwellin in the lab
C BO - Tales from the crypt
Dru Down - Explicit Game

Left out a few but this is basically what it was.