• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
tha movie. whos seen this? its from back in the day like 98 n shit. shits fuckin tight, classic as fuck in my opinion. hella under rated like all the other mexican cholo movies. worth a watch aye, whoever aint seen should trip out.

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
i got a fucked up history with this film. i rented this movie and chiiled at the house and watched it alone. It was cool, liked it, but the very next day I found out my homie Mike shot and killed himself playing russian roulette with another friend of mine, Nick, who had just survived being shot point blank with a 9mm to the head.

Just another one of those strange synchronicities that seem to occur every fucking day in my life.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Nightbreed said:
i got a fucked up history with this film. i rented this movie and chiiled at the house and watched it alone. It was cool, liked it, but the very next day I found out my homie Mike shot and killed himself playing russian roulette with another friend of mine, Nick, who had just survived being shot point blank with a 9mm to the head.

Just another one of those strange synchronicities that seem to occur every fucking day in my life.
thats fucked up about your friend. not to dis, but how do you play russian roulete with a 9mm?
they make some kind of new revolver im not up on?

Sep 5, 2003
Cheaptimes said:
thats fucked up about your friend. not to dis, but how do you play russian roulete with a 9mm?
you put a bullet in the gun, play rock paper scissorcs, then whoever loses goes first.... :cool:

no need for revolvers...

Jun 27, 2003
Cheaptimes said:
i think they two different incidents cuz he said the homie got shot playin it with another foo who had just SURVIVED a gunshot

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
Jae iLL said:
i think they two different incidents cuz he said the homie got shot playin it with another foo who had just SURVIVED a gunshot
^^he's right.

my homeboy Nick had just got out of the hospital after being shot point blank with a 9 over some shit that I don't know much about.

then he played russian roulette with my friend Mike. Mike died.

Then Nick died a few months later. Some guys ran him over and crushed him.

Jan 26, 2003
aye i just remembered about another dope movie that hella under rated, anybody seen South Central? that shit hella hard, id tried lookin for it at blockbuster and fuckin hollywood but both them fucks aint got it.