187 He Wrote or Amerikkka's Nightmare ?????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
187 He Wrote without a doubt. Some old school classic Spice 1 shit. He had buncha knocks on there. Especially 'The Murda Show' wit MC Eiht....

Sup wit it Cavvy!! When you slidin' thru to kick with the real #BayAreaBosses....!!

aka LoAdEd-1

Whats the track listing on both of these titles,i remember djaying on a boat Spice ones record release party on a red fleet in frisco for amerikkas nightmare had a blast me and E40 and Battlecat were there also and cant forget my homegirl Pam from the coupe i miss Pam where ya at Pam...........

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Hahahaha u were there Assassin? Me and Doxx were too. Wow that was a pretty cool party. I even kept one of them balloons from the party as a keepsake. The one that has the Spice 1 logo on it.

Umm as for comparisons which one is better...hands down...187 He Wrote...is the classic east bay gangsta shit....

Amerikkka was cool, it had some nice guest spot tracks...the track with 2pac is my fav "I got my hand on the gun cuz they got me on the run, jealous got me strapped"

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
damn, that'z real hard to choose
but i pick Amerikkka's nightmare for some personal reasons and for them funky guitar licks by Gman stan

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Oooh, that's a tough call. I need to listen to both tonight to decide.

Like TKO said, I was at that same Spice 1 record release party Assassin. I didn't know you were there. Me and you hadn't even met at that point. There was all kinds of people on that boat: everyone from Sick Wid' It (including Rhythmx), AMW was there, The Delinquents, Dru Down, etc... Good times. I think that E-40 was wearin' a light blue leather jacket with "Ballin' Outta Control" on the back of it in a different shade of leather. Classic.