16 Years after Eazy-E's DEATH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2011
On March 26th, Eazy-ECPT.com will be releasing “Ruthless Memories” Hosted by DRE’STA
It is a compilation album with A variety of NEW Artists and some Original Members of Eazy-E’s Ruthless Family.
Dre’sta will be hosting this Project. It also will feature NEW Music by Eazy-E’s sons, LIL EAZY-E, and YUNG EAZY-E.
Other Ruthless Artist featured are RUTHLESS DIRTY RED, DRE’STA and a few other Surprises.
The Album will be available for FREE Download Exclusively at Eazy-ECPT.com, RuthlessFamily.com and Other Affiliated sites.
It’s a mix of NEW, Up and coming “Ruthless Influenced” Artist and Some Original Ruthless Family members.

Featuring: Ruthless Dirty Red,SOUTH PSYCHO CIDE,Yung Eazy
Knowledge,Lil Eazy-E,K9Compton,Snoopy,Diggy Dre, EazyThug95
Yu-lekz,iMr.Clever,TONY(MUTHAPHUKKN)G,Nonoloco,ROBBS THE ONE
Mz Teflon, Lil-Ant,SHYSTY,3RDegree,INFINIT P’TENCHUL,U.N.D
Immense,OG Cuicide,Big Sick Nasty,TONY MONTANA,O.Z.
Richard Dinero,MIKE.P The Big Homie,
Cold187umkilla,J-Loco,Double G and More.
It is all in celebration of the Life of Eric (Eazy-E) Wright. This March 26th marks 16 years since the passing Of Gangster Rap/Eazy-E
Join the celebration of Life and help us spread the word!

Mar 25, 2009
i would fuc with it, but it got all them message board geeks rappin on there, smh i'm str8

u should make a seperate one for niggaz that only wanna hear proffesional rappers (knoc out, dresta, dirty red, etc)

that cold187um dude ain't even tha real cold187um, thats some geek on tha website aint even from cali...........smh

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i still have the newspaper article on his death...16 years ago...how time flies...and how the game done changed...imagine if he was still around...

ruthless would be on top, bone would have never fallen off as hard as they did....and possibly an actual NWA reunion...so much has changed

we miss you E

Oct 17, 2007
damn... fuck its been 16 years already.. in my opinion EAZYs in the top 5 best rappers that ever lived.... they should of put BG KNOCKOUT in that shit

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
damn... fuck its been 16 years already.. in my opinion EAZYs in the top 5 best rappers that ever lived.... they should of put BG KNOCKOUT in that shit
Just wanted to double check...are you serious? Eazy top 5 dead or alive?:hurt:

May 11, 2002
R.I.P. a true pioneer and started the whole "Gangsta Rap" movement.

No Eazy-E = NO Dre, NO Ice Cube, NO Eminem, NO Snoop Dogg, Nobody mourning Nate Dogg because his ass would have been working Micky D's, NO DPG, NO Death Row, NO Suge Knight, NO Bone Thugs & basically Rap would not be where it is at today as being accepted in the music industry. He made it BIG. He truly made indy into MAJOR!

And 16 years.... Crazy. I remember watching the breaking news on MTV with him being in the hospital with AIDS. I was glued to the TV until he passed.

R.I.P. Eric "Eazy-E" Wright.... A Pioneer, A Legend, & Yes, a damn good "artist" and "MC". He had that voice and sold Millions of records to prove it.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
R.I.P. a true pioneer and started the whole "Gangsta Rap" movement.

No Eazy-E = NO Dre, NO Ice Cube, NO Eminem, NO Snoop Dogg, Nobody mourning Nate Dogg because his ass would have been working Micky D's, NO DPG, NO Death Row, NO Suge Knight, NO Bone Thugs & basically Rap would not be where it is at today as being accepted in the music industry. He made it BIG. He truly made indy into MAJOR!

And 16 years.... Crazy. I remember watching the breaking news on MTV with him being in the hospital with AIDS. I was glued to the TV until he passed.

R.I.P. Eric "Eazy-E" Wright.... A Pioneer, A Legend, & Yes, a damn good "artist" and "MC". He had that voice and sold Millions of records to prove it.
Artist? Yes! MC, No thanks! That doesnt take away from his overall impact, but keep it real...NO RAPPER deserves credit for being an MC if they didnt write their own raps...THAT goes for ANY RAPPER...He's no different than a Puff Daddy or Dre in that department....I dont care who you are...even if he did write his raps, they werent greats lyrics to begin with...Not dissing him but im not gonna act like he was a better rapper than what he was just because he's dead....