@151

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
wassup mayne......couple questions........1, are we gonna see another solo form you? your shit was way too tight not to put out another one, one of the best releases for 2003 . 2, were u happy with the way the album went on WCM? as far as distribution, promotion, your compensation. 3, whats your are your thaught on the status of westcoast rap? any feedback would be coo man....stay up

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
greedygreg209 said:
wassup mayne......couple questions........1, are we gonna see another solo form you?...

YES...SOMETIME IN 2004...TENATIVLY TITLED:"DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR"

2., were u happy with the way the album went on WCM? as far as distribution, promotion, your compensation.

I'M COOL WIT IT AS FAR AS OUR AGREEMENT...I MEAN U ALWAYS COULD DO MORE TO PROMOTE AN ALBUM,BUT WITH THE BUDGET WE LAID OUT FOR THE PROJECT, I FEEL LIKE WE ACOMPLISHED WHAT WE SET OUT TO.

3, whats your thaughts on the status of westcoast rap? any feedback would be coo man....

I THINK WESTCOAST RAP IS DUE TO COME BACK AROUND ON A MAJOR SCALE...I BELIEVE ALOT OF WESTCOAST ARTIST GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BLOW RIGHT NOW,ITS JUST THAT THA INDUSTRY AINT LOOKIN OVER HERE YET...WHEN THEY DO I SEE THA WEST STANDIN ON TOP AGAIN..ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME...

ALSO HOMIE..THANKS FOR THA FEEDBACK ON THA ALBUM....MAKE SURE U SNATCH THA NEW ONE WHEN IT DUZ DROP....

CEO
PowerMove Entertainment

INVADIN YOUR HOOD IN 2004!!!

151 Presents......

Lac Of Respect "GameMembers"

SNATCH THAT NEW THUGLORDS ALBUM TOO!!!