151?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:
"Code of the Streets" coming soon {real soon hopefully)

feat. C-Bo, Luni Coleone, San Quinn, Mob Figaz, Messy Marv, Killa Tay (now those are some features}

This album will be pure heat
^^^ and that fo damn sho

C

C-ron

didnt killa tay slap the shit outta him?i heard him on twin-g'z album he kinda tight.

-SI

Jun 23, 2002
"i only wanted to bang/ let my pants hang/ bandanna in my back pocket/ crack to slang"

151 right?
that verse wasdope whoever it was (from c-bo west coast)

" didnt killa tay slap the shit outta him"

really?

C

C-ron

Jae-El said:

Stop the gossip punk...
get off my diCC fag.im jus askin cuz this is what some foo'z were sayin.if someone gets slapped on the street foo'z is gonna talk about it.if someone from the rap game get slapped niggaz is gonna talk about it.so shut ya mouth lil homie.:rolleyes:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
C-ron said:

get off my diCC fag.im jus askin cuz this is what some foo'z were sayin.if someone gets slapped on the street foo'z is gonna talk about it.if someone from the rap game get slapped niggaz is gonna talk about it.so shut ya mouth lil homie.:rolleyes:
I don't know......but one of these days there's goin' to be a rumor goin' around that D-Sane slapped the shit out of C-Ron's lil bitch ass for even sayin' somethin' that stupid about my folks 151.

We're puttin' the finishin' touches on 151's album as we speak......it should be wrapped up within 2 weeks. He has recorded about half of it here in my studio.....and we're just about done with the mixdowns.

And let me just say right now......I've heard most of the album......and god damn the shit is straight KNOCK! Look out for the songs "Off Top"......"Chop It"....."Hustlers Prayer"......too many slumps to list. You know how West Coast Mafia does it!!!!!

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
C-ron said:
didnt killa tay slap the shit outta him?i heard him on twin-g'z album he kinda tight.
niggaz just cant stop gossipin...sounds like u need to get slapped......everything u hear aint TRUE.....but to answer your question ...FUCK NO

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
also...Code of the Street is finished,it will be out jan.like d-sane say, it iz godzilla....one luv to everyone who been waitin 4 it to drop,i appreciate the support from yall real thug and gangsta niggaz and even u square ass gossipin faggots too...as long az u go cop that we cool.and if u like to baleeve rumors then holla at ya boy and i'll even let u try me out.....get at me