151 PRESENTS...THA BARZ ASSOCIATION MIXTAPE AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2005
this sounds fuckin dope, im gonna have to cop one of these soon! hey 151 any tentative date as to when your new LP is dropping? keep doing what you do man!

Apr 25, 2002
I don't know what a postal money order is but I intend on finally getting my ass down to the post office to find out and then send 8 bucks to that puyallup address you listed a few weeks ago 151. I need this.

BTW any original beats or tracks on here or is it all mixtape tracks?

Apr 25, 2002
^^^

Yep I figured it all out and sent it down to Puyallup today.

151 when can I expect the mixtape to be in my mailbox???

that Still Tippin track is going to be dope.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
ITS MOSTLY ALL MIXTAPE BEATS...THERE IS ONE EXCLUSIVE WIT ME AND ANONIMOUS OFF OF HIS NEW ALBUM....

@LOCAL....THESE MIXTAPES ARE STRICTLY FOR MY IMMEDIATE CIRCLE OF GOONS TO SHOWCASE...SOMETIME IN THA FUTURE I MIGHT DO SUMTHIN LIKE THAT, WHERE I COLLECT TRACKS FROM A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT ARTISTS...

@PANTHER...SOON AS I GET THE MONEY ORDER IMMA SEND IT OUT...IF U ARE IN WA STATE IT SHOULD GET TO YOU REAL QUICK.....

NO TENATIVE RELEASE DATE ON THA LP YET....I CAN TELL U IT DEFINATELY WONT BE ANYTIME BEFORE THE END OF OCTOBER.....I'LL POST INFO AS IT COME

Apr 25, 2002
151 said:
@ PANTHER...THA SECOND ONE U SAID......LOL

CHECK IT OUT...THA MIXTAPE IS IN THA STREETS RIGHT NOW...GET IT WHILE ITS HOT.....
my retarded ass will send you another one tomorrow, can't wait to hear the Still Tippin track