15 year old Richmond girl gangraped after school dance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i dunno man sounds fishy to me. what kind of fuckin retard goes into a dark alley to hang out with 20 dudes. a "friend" let her in? cmon, if he was her friend he would have obviously have helped her out. But a hoe is gonna be a hoe, till she gets exposed and wants to blame the next dude for her problems. If she's beat up and bruised, then she may not be lying, but if the only thing bruised is her pussy, then she needs to quit bitchin about her mistakes.

what are the chances that 20 rapists are gonna be standing in an alley waiting for a chick to roll by. she started drinkin, she knew what the fuck was up.

im tired of these shady broads man.

Dec 4, 2006
In this case, the girl was beat up as well...other motherfuckers that were there and left..went to house parties and started talking about it and how it was going down.

I'm a father and trust me, this is the type of shit NO FATHER would want to happen to their kids. Alright the girl decided to drink with them, maybe or maybe not she wanted it to happen. But there's witness there that went to those parties and specifically said that she was getting trained and beat up at the same time and that's when someone called the cops ....

If she was a slut and everyone knew it, there's never no reason to put hands on her at all..

I tell you this, because me and my boys pulled trains on hoes back in my younger days....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
For 2.5 hours? This is a bad look for the bay and males in general. I say males because these were not "men" in any sense of the word.
Every last one of those faggots, those that raped her, those who watched, those who did nothing, ALL deserve to have their BALLS CUT OFF.

What a fucking disgrace to human kind.

I hope they're all put in prison with CHILD MOLESTORS so they can get gang raped.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
what are the chances that 20 rapists are gonna be standing in an alley waiting for a chick to roll by. she started drinkin, she knew what the fuck was up.
you'd be surprised at the shit i found out after researching this type of thing when i was taking sociology courses.

LOTS of "kids" do that shit thinking it's cool, they got the mob mentality.

cut their little pricks off.

that shit is HELLA common at parties for guys to THINK the girl is ok with it or just not care....

you know drunk guys at age 15-18 are goign to be DUMB as fuck.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
she shouldnt have been there. point blank. fucked up to say but damn, was she that stupid?
Yeah WHO THE FUCK IS SHE TO GO TO A HOMECOMING DANCE?

Dog really?

She was at a fucking high school DANCE. And as she was leaving these cats luierd her back there with drank. Then got her loaded and fuckin gang raped her.

Feb 23, 2006
if that was my daughter..... I'll go find each one of them mothafuckers And blast they nutts off and any of them is over 18 I'm popping them in the head. And I will beat the shit out of my daughter for being so stupid.....I feel bad for the parents. And mad at the girl

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
she shouldnt have been there. point blank. fucked up to say but damn, was she that stupid?
one of the homeboys sister was found in a ditch on a main street in the rampart division in LA by her mom....she was smokin w some cats that didnt tell her there was PCP in it..her mom was driving and saw her daughter face down in the street...

imagine that feeling as a mother or a father

women need to really be careful....and should honestly not even travel alone, in safe areas...

but like i said fuck rapists they should all be shot with sniper rifles between their eyes

Props: dalycity650
Dec 4, 2006

She knew maybe a couple of those guys...so she felt comfortable with drinking...

there's a line you don't cross and them motherfuckers crossed it..

I've chilled with plenty of females like that and they're willing, it's a different story homeboy.

Those motherfuckers beat her ass and raped her.....seriously, think about that shit bro.

I'm a father and this type of shit gets me mad....

What would you say if this shit happened to a female cousin of yours? or a sister? or the daughter of one of your good friends? THINK ABOUT IT...

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
damn if they beat her up thats some whack ass shit. u gotta beat a bitch up to get some pussy thats all bad.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah they just didn't run a train. They did that lil girl wrong man. Raped for 2.5 hours? And then beaten? They got drunk, beat her up, and then raped her. Maybe she thought she was being cool and hanging out but that's not a good reason to rape someone and beat them up.

Dec 4, 2006
IDIDNT SEE ANYTHING ABOUT BEING BEATEN...AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SHE MAY HAVE BEEN SEMICONCIOUS FROM BEING DRUNK?

Dude...read my post about people going to house parties and saying she was getting beat up and raped........

She went to the hospital because she got beat up..

Mar 25, 2005
Dude...read my post about people going to house parties and saying she was getting beat up and raped........

She went to the hospital because she got beat up..
THEYRE CHARGING DUDE WITH RAPE, ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING, I FIGURED THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN SOME SORT OF ASSAULT CHARGE..I WASNT THERE AND I SURE AS HELL DONT BASE AN OPINION OFF WHAT I HEARD AT A PARTY...IM JUST SAYING