13 Assassins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2009
Congratulations, you are a complete idiot who just proved my point. I said earlier the only people who rate this movie low are those who complain about the storyline not matching with the fictional novel, not only does that review bitch about it several times he goes out of his way and brings up something as random as Dynasty Warriors just to throw it in. Also I can tell he doesn't understand the movie and the direction they took it by him complaining about the narriting by Ping even though since the begining the entire journey was told by his experience. He also expressed hating anything except action and war which is pure simpleton shit, the movie was made through a subtle approach for realism which is why its on my favorites. One more thing, I highly doubt there was any undercranking the film (speeding up) done..If there was, its the most believable in any film I've ever seen..
loool can read with understanding? if u do, read that review again and think what idiotic post u made

I've never watched older Andy Lau films so I wouldn't know, but Andy Lau hasn't been in as many war movies as Tony Leung who has had more training than him by far. The other main characters don't have much info on them (Guan Yu, Zhao Yun) but Gan Ning has played in martial art films, he was the last opponent in Fearless come on man lol...
next invalid point if u didnt watch any his films before how the fuck u can know what kind of traning he had

He wasn't "flying" if you looked closely you would notice the cliff he jumped from was taller than the one he landed on, which was why the horse appeared that it would have almost made it but theres no way in hell it would of landed without wrecking. Obviously they used a green screen for that part and recorded the horse actually jumping, they just slowed the part down to give it a more suspenseful effect even though it was cheap.
calll it whatever u want it my point was this movie is unrealistic opposit to what been trying to proff which u just proof with this post

One last thing that I find absolutely sick about Red Cliff and digusts me to even watch, you know someone actually died in the making of the film from a fire right? Fuckin amateurs I tell ya, next time hire a professional lol..
wooow that just amazing so hate all movies where people die during makin it?

btw if u watch all movies like u watched 13 Assassins im not suprised u think TH is one of the best movies, and my point is that in final battle in 13 Assasins there is shitloads of samurais with spears idiot

Apr 2, 2010
loool can read with understanding? if u do, read that review again and think what idiotic post u made

next invalid point if u didnt watch any his films before how the fuck u can know what kind of traning he had

calll it whatever u want it my point was this movie is unrealistic opposit to what been trying to proff which u just proof with this post

wooow that just amazing so hate all movies where people die during makin it?

btw if u watch all movies like u watched 13 Assassins im not suprised u think TH is one of the best movies, and my point is that in final battle in 13 Assasins there is shitloads of samurais with spears idiot
I understood the review perfectly, maybe you didn't understand why the reviewer said everything he did because your just trying to hate on the film and never finished watching it.

Do you have comprehension problems? I said I never watched older Andy Lau films, did you watch some of his 80's joints? I actually have watched a few of his newer movies: Internal Affairs series, House of Flying Daggers, Battle of Wits, and The Warlords.

It is realistic, you have problems not being smart enough to distinguish between the plausible and impossible. Read what I said about the "flying horse" carefully and think about it through that hard helmet of yours. What is the unrealistic part about that scene? Is it because you don't notice (like I said before) that they slowed down the part for a dramatic effect? Maybe your too blind to notice the cliff he is jumping towards is much lower than the one he jumped from? Maybe your just a idiot who believes more in CGI'd bulls on fire running through a city? smh idiots....

Yeah you sick bastard, who the fuck dies while making a movie due to a fire accident? They purposely lighted the ships on fire and John Woo's bitch ass didn't hire professionals and take the necessary precautions and ended up taking a life and no one gives a fuck? What is wrong with people..I don't see how anyone can watch a movie like that and fully enjoy it, I'm guessing the part where the ships lighted on fire is the part where the guy dies. I'm not 100% sure, since everyone who worked on the film is too much of a moron to talk about it like they don't give a fuck about you, not the kind of people I'd want to work with..

Repeat that last paragraph it makes no sense, what does me giving 13 Assassins a great chance have to do with TK being one of the best films? I was actually getting into 13 Assassins before the fight scenes and when those started it was getting dull fast, I would have to set my standards extremely low to praise a movie like this. Also, I don't remember there being that many samurais with spears especially when you get a visual of the entire army as they roll up. They all had swords. Maybe they found spears lying on the ground? Sure. I would look it up but I deleted the piece of shit movie.