• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2002
A little late but cop'd that us open

I like it, a lot, but mall needs to tone it down sometimes and not try and say too much, keep it a lil simpler mall, I love your music no hating here but take it back to that immaculate, mallenium style

THAT CHEMICAL ALI style is cool, but dont be overstating the rhymin words yada feel?

Jun 23, 2004
In my oopinion an artist cant simnply go back to how you used to hear hi, not because he doesnt want to because he cant, its imposible, vocal cord changes, people change, its a ll different and of course m,all sounds louder and more aggressive than Mac dre becaise MAcdDre is the melo'est rapper out there thats got osme lyrics, Mac malls got heat but I see where your copmin from

Jun 16, 2002
All the songs where cool, but I Know Mac Mall can do better, what he needs to do is NOT TRY 4 HARD. He needs to spit it like fillmoe 2 the crest song. He was loud on that but consise... Paraquat Bustin my grill..you way to pussy..... that was classic mall ish. Dont take it the wrong way, its not the sound of his voice as much as the lyrics are to complicated, too much being said in one bar.

Feb 5, 2005

I FEEL WHUT U SAY'N MAYN.....

DA ALBUM IZ PRETTY SIQ, BUT IT DOES SEEM LIKE MALL WAz TRYIN 2 HARD AT TIMEz.....

REGARDLESS, HE STILL SPIT HARD AN Iz A BAY AREA VET.....

HOPEFULLY HE HEARz DEEZ KINDA COMMENTZ AN WORKz ON IT A BIT....

BETO916 said:
Dredio was tight. I've waited 12 years to hear a song with Dre & 40.....just think of the possibilities.

Giggin' is dope too.
AGREED....

I WISH DAT DRE AN 40 ALBUM WOULDA HAPPEN'D...

WOULDA BEEN SUMTHIN 4 DA AGEz....

-GEEzUz

Status
Not open for further replies.