11/5 - Fiendin 4 Tha Funk ringcodes and presses

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2010
1st press is always worth more , with every cd , anytime i have sold the white disc i have always sold it for more then the silver disc , the silver disc i believe was pressed later by dog day records as on the artwork it does not have the printed in canada stamp that all the old school cds do , so the black disc will hold higher value

Apr 26, 2010
maybe thats what you would pay but I am sure it will go for more like most other og presses , look at the blue disc mac dre that is work alot more and there is a 93 press that is rainbo that is silver as well , but the blue disc is more valuable , same with like og lynch 24 deep etc etc , but its what you are willing to pay.

May 1, 2002
maybe thats what you would pay but I am sure it will go for more like most other og presses , look at the blue disc mac dre that is work alot more and there is a 93 press that is rainbo that is silver as well , but the blue disc is more valuable , same with like og lynch 24 deep etc etc , but its what you are willing to pay.
those are understandable because there's a huge gap in years between the OG releases and the represses....

in this case, Dogday Records pressed these up so closely and with different ringcodes/CDs that its difficult to determine which came out first....

May 1, 2002
So $5 more, Big Deal.
co-sign....i've sold the white/silver/black versions from anywhere the range of $25-$75 in the past

$75 was the black version...$60 and below for the silver version and $40 and below for the white versions...then again the economy plays a part in pricing these days

Jan 6, 2003
well, the a-1 yola that i know of has 2 pressings...
Apparently there are at least one more pressing, if not two more pressings. A homie informed me that he has A-1 yola on RAINBO pressing. the cover on the one I have is identical to the first pressing. The ring code is 2574-DDR3200-2 C1.1 504435-01 IFPIL891. I've had this for years so it's def not a bootleg, just one of X versions.

Just scanned the disc. Besides that I just noticed some terrible finger prints it also lacks the "always" text between the 11/5 logo and A-1 Yola.

Mar 3, 2006
Apparently there are at least one more pressing, if not two more pressings. A homie informed me that he has A-1 yola on RAINBO pressing. the cover on the one I have is identical to the first pressing. The ring code is 2574-DDR3200-2 C1.1 504435-01 IFPIL891. I've had this for years so it's def not a bootleg, just one of X versions.

Just scanned the disc. Besides that I just noticed some terrible finger prints it also lacks the "always" text between the 11/5 logo and A-1 Yola.
interesting!

Apr 25, 2011
I got the same version that Flowjob posted. It also has RAINBOCA written on the disc matrix. Strangte that none of these versions have the tarditional RAINBO font on them too. Just recently bought it from a trusted seller. I guess you never gonna know what to expect when you buy a 11/5 cd. There is always a bunch of different pressings to their releases. Just curious what is the first pressing of this? Just seems rare to me that the original pressing has written always on it. Seems more natural to include that on a repressing or some stuff like that. But then again who knows?