10yrs Old

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
I bought it not knowing who the fuck Tech N9ne was...just thought the cover was WAY out there for a rap release. Grabbed my attention. Loved the fuck outta it. Then not too long after I bought it, I saw dude was an opening act for ICP's wicked wonka tour w/ Bone Thugs....went...and fell in love with the stage show. Been fuckin' with Tech ever since that CD.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
crazy to think that.

I managed to get into Tech maybe 6 months before this came out off the strength of Questions and Now It's On. I remember driving 50 miles to take my younger brother to 7th Heaven in KC to see ICP for an instore appearance. We didn't have the time to wait (or something came up), so instead we skipped past the ICP line and just nosed around the store. That was early August or so. I copped sampler with It's Alive and had the song and snippets on repeat the entire hour ride back home.

Jun 20, 2008
I was a bit late to get into Tech. I first heard him on The Anthem, then a few years later I came across I'mma Tell. Eventually I downloaded (and later bought) AP and Anghellic. People around where I live are never really willing to give new music a shot unless the media force feeds it to them, but when The Beast was in Madden 06, that caught a lot of people's attention and from there I was able to get a bunch of people into Anghellic. Just listened through the album again earlier today, love it.

Dec 14, 2005
When I first bought AP and got my mind blown on the way home, I went and downloaded everything I could find.

Mind blown yet again. Anghellic will always be in rotation.

Feb 2, 2009
I bought it not knowing who the fuck Tech N9ne was...just thought the cover was WAY out there for a rap release. Grabbed my attention. Loved the fuck outta it. Then not too long after I bought it, I saw dude was an opening act for ICP's wicked wonka tour w/ Bone Thugs....went...and fell in love with the stage show. Been fuckin' with Tech ever since that CD.
That's how I found out about him. Saw the cover and said "this dude looks crazy". Picked it up and then waited impatiently for a.p.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I bought 3 albums the day this dropped. I was a sophomore in high school.

Brotha Lynch Hung & C-Bo-Blocc Movement
Tech N9ne - Anghellic
Krazy Bone - Thug on Da Line

ahhh, the good old days.

Aug 31, 2005
I was riding around town with an old friend and he popped in anghellic, heard maybe 4 or 5 songs off it, then had him burn me a copy..this was 2002-ish, I bought a copy of anghellic the next week but never opened it, that burned copy stayed in the car cd player for 4 years til that car got destroyed..AP was added as well

May 7, 2008
i was looking thru the cds at the store for some new bone thugs or a old tupac cd where i seen a big fucking poster for AP coming out and was like woah..

when it came out they had a instore demo playing so i was listening to it and after the 2nd track finished i bought it..a week later i bought everything i could find from the label..been hooked ever since

Mar 31, 2007
Bought Angellic because of the cover couple weeks after it came out....thought this mothafuker probably have some crazy ass tracks...after I heard Enstien for the first time i was fukin hooked

Sep 1, 2006
I've been a Lynch head since 1997. I picked up Blocc Movement the day it came out and heard Tech on there. I was real impressed with his verse, I remember my buddy was riding shotgun and I was driving and we kept rewinding his verse and listening to it over and over. It was just like, oh snap. Hopped on Amazon.com and picked up Anghellic, and been a fan since.

Jun 9, 2004
Well since we are all sharing how we discovered Tech and this CD. I got caught up in the FTI movement. A free download of AP got me to go out and buy Ap & Anghellic asap. It's been on ever since then.