✰✰ DOWNLOAD ✰✰ Nio Tha Gift's "Rebel With A Cause"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2009
✰✰ DOWNLOAD ✰✰ Nio Tha Gift's "Rebel With A Cause"

What up SICCNESS!!! Me? Nothin much, making music for the most part. I just wanted to share with yall Nio's latest mixtape, "Rebel With A Cause." We've been working on this mixtape since the first time I posted that youtube video of Nio in my studio. The mixtape has a lot of really good conceptual music and I think you'll appreciate the songs I produced on there as well.

Jan 27, 2009
We put some long hours in the studio to put together this mixtape and just wanted to extend my gratitude to siccness and the members supporting and downloading the mixtape. Thanks!!!

produced by Dex Beats​

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
You did a good job on the beats you did Dex and Nio came with it the whole way through. Do you know when his album "Me & My Brother" with Hongry is gonna be out? Maybe what his next solo project will be?

Jan 27, 2009
You did a good job on the beats you did Dex and Nio came with it the whole way through. Do you know when his album "Me & My Brother" with Hongry is gonna be out? Maybe what his next solo project will be?
As of right now, it's seems like "The Messenger" will be the next release. But, things are never certain. I wasn't aware of "Me & My Brother" w/ Hongry.

I stay with the camera, so you know I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks for supporting bro!!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
As of right now, it's seems like "The Messenger" will be the next release. But, things are never certain. I wasn't aware of "Me & My Brother" w/ Hongry.

I stay with the camera, so you know I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks for supporting bro!!
Cool thats wassup. Also I meant "My Brothers keeper" with Hongry, my bad.