100 post

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2002

After being on here that long i've finally reached my 100 post lets celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
HAHAHA... very true.. But!!! Congrats on the 100th post YO... hey... to make it related... what made you come to this board??? I'm always curious to find out how people found it...

I was lookin for lyrics to T9x and got on the official page and found the link here...

Sep 26, 2002
well, the summer before AP came out around the time that the snippets came out on the REALTECHN9NE.COM i heard this 10 minute long thing of free styles and snippets of techs old shit and they had a verse of hellbound on there and then i was trying to find out what the song was called ... also i was tryin to find out what Strange (the song ) was called because that was on that 10minute mixtape thing too... so i typed all kinda shit into google and found the INFAMOUS YAHOO BOARD and i think i found out about this place through the yahoo board.....