"100 MPH" OUTLAWZ feat MISTAH F.A.B. PRODUCED BY "COZMO"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2004
coz need to drop another album. it would be a low cost endeavor since you produce as well.

thanks homie right now it isnt so much about the cost but more about the content. Im at a pretty grown point in my life family wise and mentally so its hard for me to entertain some of the things I used to rap about. Im just tryn to create that balance between street and being 100% real in what I talk about. I wanna be extremely sinciere with my words from here on out.. FEEL ME??
But I am workin its just a slow process because the music I want to make I dont come across or create everyday. Its alot more random, just when I really feel it. Thats why its easier for me to do a feature I dont feel as much pressure, but when its a solo song thats when I feel I really gotta watch what I say. Thanks tho family hopefully b4 the year is up ill have something for the people who still wanna hear cozmo rap..MUCH LOVE

Nov 7, 2004
Glad everyone is lovin the song man. Really appreciate all the positive feedback. Hopefully I will have a couple big things comin out soon. If anyone is serious about biz verse/beats they can hit me [email protected]
but please only serious people only!!!! THANKS AGAIN SICCNESS