100 Grand On My Wrist, Yeah Life Sucks: An Interview with HD of Bearfaced Gang

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
you act like miami and dade county specifically has no coke to be found or some shit. its not like coke is some shit you gotta travel through the temple of doom to get. someone who was a Correctional Officer got into the game. Big deal. Its not like some blonde stripper bitch in a bikini on south beach who wants a quarter of blow goes- "hold on..arent you the correctional officer in a damn near all minority ghetto from 1991-1992?" everyone from police to school teachers both sell and manufacture drugs on the side. alonzo in training day robbed niggas for work and he was a cop. thats a movie, but all that shit is based on a true story (LAPD has been full of dope dealing cops for a LONG time) dade county (where he was a CO) had the highest rate of corrupt cops in america, including the LAPD. if his clientele and connections didnt give a fuck, why would you?

im just saying..im not really riding for correctional officers im just saying...let it go..he raps now lol..one can do alot of different things in a lifetime...its not impossible for a once-correctional officer from dade county to find some coke, quadruple up on the low through the rap game (he was fucking with trina) and get your chips right. and if that was the case, should he really NOT talk about it just because he had a job as a CO for 8 months? id say moving on from being a cop to sell dope and rap, is a little more respectable than STAYING a CO...atleast that proves his heart was not in it.

the only part that was wack on his behalf was not admitting it. but theres something to be admired about a nigga that gets exposed as some correctional officer, has 50 cent literally go on a rampage to destroy your career and people start fuckign with your music more than 50 cent....on some MC shit, thats respectable. having a story to tell, is respectable as well. at the end of the day, rap music, half these cats are snitches, fags, and etc behind closed doors. you gotta just decide you like the music and listen to music for that, cuz when you get involved in niggas personal lives so much when you dont know them, that never works.

i just think its funny that people think cops dont sell or use drugs, theyre just smart enough to not do it in the streets. the cops (two cops, whom teamed up individually and put their chips into selling weed to gwap up, like any smart human would want to do) apparently own one of the last medical marijuana shops in san diego. most of us 'real people' refuse to shop there, so i get what you mean. and yeah it would be corny as fuck for that cop to then get out of being a cop and rap about being the biggest weed seller....but fuck it would in a weird way be his right as its something he went through as a person- and its left up to whomevers listening to decide if they like it

i remember i saw one of the realest niggas i know, like this is a cat who robs and shoots people on some real shit, buy a snitches album. i realized that day, people just buy music cuz they like the music. it dosent make them less real.

i always found it hilarious rick ross's partner in crime is a outright cokehead/dread head miami nigga/fuck the police-50 cent you a snitch type nigga

wow gas, you gassed that reply!

i didnt read any of it, my attention span is...what was i saying?