10 Facts About Yourself, known or otherwise...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:

Huh? How you gettin left with a house and car?
MI FAMILIAZ MOVING OUT TO A BIG ASS RANCH HOUSE..I GOTTA HAVE 2 ROOMATES BY MOVING TIME,AND THEY WILL RENT THIS HOUSE OUT TO US.IF NOT THEN IM GOING WIT THEM,BUT IM COOH OFF OF LIVING ON A RANCH:confused: AND THA CARZ A GRAD. PRESENT:classic: ...HELLA PEOPLE WANNA MOVE IN,BUT I AINT TRYIN TO HAVE A PARTY HOUSE,ANY TAKERZ?HAHA~209~

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
1. 22 yrs old
2. I drink pretty much everyday (hence the SN Alkahol Gone)
3. Im 6'1" 220 lbs
4. I love to smoke weed
5. Im pretty much always listenin to rap (all undeground)
6. big Lakers fan
7. got 3 tattoos (skull smokin a joint on my left arm, red dragon below that, California tat on my right arm with Vacaville written across it)
8. lived in the same house since I was 2 weeks old
9. big WWE fan
10. my comp is a slow piece of shit
:mad:

May 9, 2002
1. I'm 20 (10/25/81)
2. known for alwayz being in a good mood
3. i love muzicc
4. i say a lotta sick shit
5. like to be different
6. class of 2000
7. i'm going to a comunity college hehehe
8. i like to stalk people lol j/p
9. outside i sometimes look hard but inside i'm just a softy lika lil teddy bear LOL
10. (exactly like villains 10.) "Sadly...I really am too nice of a guy...which leads to being taken for granted..." <---- happens to me a lot

@ roxy - ninja scroll iz sooooooo sicc, i love that movie

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
1. 45 years old
2. hermit
3. afraid of the world
4. virgin(never even got sucked...priests get more ass than me)
5. big time loser
6. hella short (five feet of fury)
7. i don't like too much sac rap
8. i detest other asians especially chinese
9. if god granted me a wish on what i wanted to be i'd be a rock
10. because of GRG i now want to have lots of anal sex with women.

ten and a half that is not my kid at the bottom of my sig, i am a virgin remember and not black.

Apr 25, 2002
1. im adopted
2. i changed this again becuz i am a diffrent preson now
3.the left side of my lower stomach hurts(hope it aint my liver)
4.i smoke weed and drink for fun.
5. i shaved my head since 8 im 17 now
6.i steal alcohol bottles like its nothin becuz im under age and broke
7.i never had a job
8. im lazy as fuck i dont wanna do shit
9. i am greedy
10. sin feels so good to me

May 7, 2002
1. im a sagitarious born december 6 1980 in inglewood CA im 21
2. i have many alises (for reason i cant tell u )
3. one of three niggaz that started bang 1400 blocc in long beach
so i waz one of tha founderz of E/S RMGC
4. didnt go ta jail til after i was 18 (thatz smartz)
5. one day had to run frum about 45 eastside longoz wit weapons
6.got kicced out of tha long beach school district in tha 6th grade
7. love sicc horror type gore extreem violence and action paccd shit
8. coo muthafucca and evil (hence dr jeccle and mr hyde)
9. me my moma and my sister hae been known ta hear voices
10. secretly on a mission to unite tha weastcoast and start tha biggest regime in tha usa tha opposes tha government

May 15, 2002
10 Facts About Me

1.) I am an ONLY child.
2.) I am a Gemini.
3.) I write ALL of my original rap lyrics.
4.) I am Down South born and raised in the Heart of Dixie ('Bama)
5.) I have a great sense of humor.
6.) I am a virgin (and does not mind sayin that)
7.) I am turned on by Brothers with self-respect, character, and positive goals (good looks are secondary to me 'cause looks are deceiving)
8.) I have been a hip-hop fan since 2nd grade (specifically if it's underground)
9.) I have a 3.1 GPA
10.) I am a huge DPG FAN.

Apr 25, 2002
1. 21 Year Old Binge Drinker (but don't smoke weed or anything like that anymore)
2. I'm a Senior Mechanical Engineering Major (anyone got a hook up on a Co-Op or Internship . . i have a 3.0 GPA)
3. If someone cut open my veins you would see that I bleed Bay Area Rap even though I am from Michigan
4. I wait tables/bartend in the summers and I'm at the beach every single day of the summer (weather depending)
5. I like younger girls cuz they're easy to catch
6. I once didn't masturbate for over a week just so I could bust a super nutt to the next girl that sucked my dick *gag noise*
7. I go on College Spring Break every year during which I am no where near sober for 7 days straight
8. I am possibly the biggest smartass to people of anyone I know. . . . and if I'm thinking something, I've probably already said it outloud (especially after drinking)
9. I'm addicted to Masturbating
10. No matter how much I listen to it, I can never get sick of Baby Beesh, Jay Tee or E-40's Music.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
1. I'm 18 years old
2. I'm a breed of Sicilian, Irish, Czeck, and French, however i claim italian because everyone says i look italian and i don't feel like explaining it.
3. I've totalled my car 3 times, and i've been sober every time.
4. I'm a binge pothead, however I still managed to graduate high school with a 4.0 as class president.
5. I come from a town where nobody else flows or freestyles. Its a suburban area that's relatively peaceful. I record songs with 2 white kids, and one of them listens to nothing but classic rock.
6. I've been caught with 2 ounces of weed, bowls, bongs, and other paraphanalia, but i've never been arrested.
7. I played high school football and took Tae Kwon Do for 10 years. I'm a second degree black belt.
8. I'm known as a 'jagoff'. My entire personality revolves around fucking with people. Not in a physical way, i'm just a huge smart ass and i love it. I scream at people on the road when i'm driving just to piss them off.
9. I have an older brother who goes to Carnegie Mellon University. He introduced me to Tupac with "Strictly" and got me started into rap.
10. I first started recording songs i had written as poems when my parents got divorced.

Jul 6, 2002
Black Eximoe

1. Aquarius
2. Born an Airforce brat in Anchorage, AK
3. Currently reside in tha slums of the Southsyde (a socio-economically depressed black neighborhood on the other side of the train tracks)
4. Got much respect for the SS KKK (South-Side Konfederate Kracca Killaz) and the Foe block
5. Love to drive, Da Baby Atl (Columbus, Ga), Skegee, and the Gump are my fav spots to go to, when I dont feel like riding all the way to the ATL.
6. Hate Robert E Lee County and their FBI/police force! (Fuck da Po'Leez!)
7. Consider myself a gentleman & I love to fuck (am an all nightah fighta), although materialistic brizznittiez bring out the sav in me and I often go months w/o bangin due to the lack of quality females available in the area.
8. Experienced the effects of culture shock after moving to the south my senior year of high school, got suspended my 7 times that year and still graduated with 4 A's & 3 b's!
9. Currently enrolled at Auburn University as a Jr in Secondary Education/ Social Science.
10. Gotta bump them Out Da Cutt Villenz at least once a day!

Jun 10, 2002
About Myself

1.Really calm and easy going,takes alot to piss me off
2.Likes to write and listens to music
3.Bout to join the army national guard
4.raised by mom and grandmother,mom died when I was 16 r.i.p
5.Listens to shit like eagles,black sabith,nin,parliment funkadelics,metallica,etc
6.mixed with black/white
7.birthday November 14th 1979
8.deals with Depression
9.Born in Spokane Washington moved from there when I was 6months old to Tacoma Washington,Moved from Tacoma Washington in 1987 and Moved To Rockford Illinois til Spring Of 2001 and Came Back To Tacoma
10.Really cool dude to hang out with,and willing to help somebody out.even if it means sparing my last dollar.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
MY 10

1. ME AND GANGSTA DRE OWN HOGGLIFE
2. HOMIES FROM THE GARDENS BIG PEP & C-BO GOT ME
THINKIN BOUT DOIN MUSIC
3. I MET C-BO & BIG PEP AND HUCC-A-BUCC IN CYA IN 89
4. I MET LYNCH IN THE COUNTY JAIL IN 93-94
5. I MET LUNASICC AND TAY AND SKEE 64 IN 97
6. I GOT OUT OF JAIL 3/2000 A MONTH LATER ME AND GANGSTA DRE HOOKED UP AND STARTED HIS ALBUM .
7. I MET I-ROCC IN LATE 2000 HIM AND LUNI BEEN BLESSIN ME EVER SINCE (REAL NIGGAZ)
8. I PRODUCED 3 ALBUMS WITH CALIFORNIA ENTERTAINMENT
BEFORE STARTING HOGGLIFE WITH GANGSTA DRE
9. THE BEST THING ABOUT BEIN IN THE INDUSTRY IS HEARIN THE NEW SHIT BEFORE IT DROPS
10. SICCNESS.NET IS SOME ADDICTING SHIT TO ME

Aug 15, 2002
1. i was raised in richmond moved to rodeo back to richmond back to rodeo then to sac and now i'm stuck in rodeo tryin to fix my engine

2. my car is a 1996 buick skylark 3.1L v6 that until the engine died could easily blow a gt mustang.

3. Only smoke weed during when i'm celebrating. But i get drunk or buzzed off the liquor everyday

4.Tests i took in High school determined i had a genius level I.Q. in all subjects except english But i wouldn't do my work and got bad grades

5. My Favorite sports team is the warriors, next is the a's then the niners (fuck jose cortez)

6. Back in the day i would only date within my own race. (black) But a couple years ago i started dating and came real close to marrying a japanese girl. Uncontrollable situations prevented that from happening tho. Now i love all races of women.

7. when i was 9 me and my cuzzin got locked up for beatin some other kid down at marine world badly. cuz my cuzzin dropped some money out his pocket. and he picked it up and his mom lied and said it was his.

8. The last three dogs i've owned someone has stolen.

9.I cant stand ridin thru oakland or frisco cuz no matter how many times i go out there i always get lost drivin thru either one.

10.i am anxiously awaiting my lifelong homie gettin out of jail after beating a charge he killed some square ass mark out in rodeo.

May 5, 2002
1. Real name is Thomas but I get tha name Cynical because I'm skeptikal when it comez 2 EVERYONE
2. 21 Yearz old, born November 7th, 1981
3. My dad is 1/4 German and 3/4 Italian, my mom is 1/4 French, 3/4 Native American, but every1 sayz I look like an ese lol
4. Born and raised in Lompoc, California but lived in Santa Barbara for a year and Sacramento for 2 months
5. At age 17 I got kicked out of a movie theatre because I got caught getting my brainz blown by my girlfriend at tha time
6. I met Keith from Killa Valley, aka OGm$, here in Lompoc about 5 yearz ago.
7. I make tha tightest 2Pac remixez on tha net (http://cynicalistikremixez.iuma.com)
8. I have a 3 inch scar on tha left side of my head from a dude who I walked in on raping my cousin, he's still in tha pen for attempted murder and rape...
9. Smoked my first joint with my grandfather at tha age of 10, but he's native american and they look at weed in a whole different way
10. I witnessed some1 get blasted with a shotgun at tha age of 8....

:::gOnE:::

Apr 25, 2002
1. I was born and raised in Vallejo.
2. Moved to Fairfield in 93, lived here ever since.
3. I played hoop in high school, won 2 section championships and played in the state championship game in 96 and the norcal championship in 97.
4. I graduated from UC Davis in June.
5. I am an unemployed college graduate.
6. I drive a 2000 Jetta that I stole from a gay guy.
7. My dream car is a 1988 Nissan Maxima candy painted green with some Ds.
8. My mom is Mexican and my dad is Irish, therefore I am a drunk Catholic. :classic:
9. I have an uncontrollable cd purchasing problem.
10. I miss my best friend, RIP ALEJANDRO!!

E

Epidemic

1) Iam 23 Birth date September 21st 1979
2) I have been rapping since I was 14
3) I like girls who are thick or a little on the phat side not to phat though
4) Iam an avid Resident Evil game player( When your off Shrooms at 3:00 in the mourning with the game on surround sound youll know why)
5) I love my family and It shows
6) Iam a Freshman at Akron U in Ohio
7) I first got into rap after hearing Eazy-E
8) I love to read and write essays poems raps whatever
9) I still drink O.E. because its good
10) I plan on becoming a Doctor in Viralogy

Thats it folks good thread Deep thought