1 Year Ago tomorrow... RIP Ryan! Sunrise 11/20/75 - Sunset 3/7/07

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2007
dam already a year....R.I.P. TO THE HOMIE WOODIE WOOD! GOT A 40 WAITIN FOR U. Trajik, can u upload pic to differnt site? i cant see it..

Jun 21, 2005
Damb homie.... it's already been a year? i still remember around this time when you were getting that beef straightened out with X.O. n shit.. and drinking those shots of tequila in your memory when i heard of your death.. couldn't believe that shit.. gone but not forgotten.. and yeah.... i'm still drinking.. fuck it. REST IN PARADISE HOMEBOY.. It's all good.. no one knows what really went down but you.. imma be bumping that Norte Sidin'.. Don't trip.. fuck the enemies.

Jun 2, 2002
i always respected woodie as being a great rapper. but when i did some artwork for the forum, he went out of his way too hook me up with more stuff than he had to. he was a real stand up dude, and although he will be missed in the rap world, i'm sure it doesn't compare to how much his family and close friends miss him. RIP Woodie...gone but not forgotten.