1 DOWN TO 3 TO GO....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I WAS THERE,THAT WAS IN THE 2001 SERIES AGAINST THE PACERS..IT WAS PURE CHAOS..OUTSIDE YOU HAD BLACKS MEXICANS WHITES IT DIDNT MATTER ALL LAKER LOVE..I DIDNT HAVE TICKETS TO GO INSIDE BUT THE STAPLES CENTER HAS A HUGE JUMBO TRON OUTSIDE NEAR THE PARKING LOT,PEOPLE WHO DIDNT HAVE TICKETS WERE THERE POUNDING BEERS LOOKING AT THE GAME OUTSIDE..WHEN THE LAKERS WON ..IT WAS ON...EVER SINCE THAT THOUGH THEY TURNED OFF THE TRON FOR LAST YEARS WIN BECAUSE OF THE RIOTS THAT HAPPENED...WHO KNOWS THIS YEAR..

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone who goes and starts fires and bullshit like that just because their team wins needs to be shot immediately. That shit is truly sad. Those people obviously don't have any real responsibilities and have no life what so ever.

May 16, 2002
Tim said:
Anyone who goes and starts fires and bullshit like that just because their team wins needs to be shot immediately. That shit is truly sad. Those people obviously don't have any real responsibilities and have no life what so ever.
couldnt have said it better

May 12, 2002
Vlade lives in LA and he was drafted by the Lakers and is great friends with Lakers legend Magic Johnson he was even tought alot of his tricks when he played with Magic his first few seasons.But hate on mane.Hate on...

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HellaTwist3d said:
^^^ if ur team was winnin and ppl was doin that u wouldnt be sayin shit and thats all i gotta say about that
What the fucc are you talking about? It has nothing to do with "my team" or not. When the Sooners won the national championship I didn't go fucc shit up. THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO DO THAT SHIT!!! Anyone who goes out and starts fires, tips over cars, loots or any other dumb shit like that just because their team won is a pathetic piece of shit.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HellaTwist3d said:
the way i see it is why the fuck should i care if somebody burns a police car.........it aint mine
It's not about burning a POLICE car it's about burning a car. Everytime a professional team wins a championship they show footage of people starting riots, tipping over and destroying cars, looting stores and shit like that. THAT IS WHAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.