1 big FUCK YOU 2 therealtechn9ne.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2006
I'm in the same boat as you V Tec. I thought I'd at least get it today. Considering some people got it on the 1st or 2nd. I saw where it said it would be shipped out on the 1st...but I'm suprised that dudes that live like 100 miles away got it yesterday...and I'm sitting here on the 3rd with no CD...no mail on the 4th...No mail on Sat or Sun so I'm looking at fucking July 7th at earlies to get it. Kinda fucked up IMO.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
seriously...i don't get it. why would any of you pre-order it KNOWING it might ship out the 1st and KNOWING it might take 3-5 days to reach you?

it's like when a couple people bid on my eBay auctions and complain that their package took 2 weeks to get to them...

...when I state clearly in the auction that i may ship media mail so it may take up to 2 weeks to arrive.

ya'll knew the worst case scenario BEFORE you entered your credit card numbers...

Nov 24, 2006
I know...I'm not complaining about that, because I've been bumping the CD for a few weeks now like everyone else. I'm just curious as to why people that live close to me received theirs two days ago and I'm still Killer-less. Is that a fuck up with the post office? Or people changing over from automobiles to horse drawn carriage in Montana? Or what?

Nov 6, 2007
I pre ordered mine...an I still haven't got it. I pre ordered the Psychumentay and got it the day of release and I pre ordered Kalico's album an got it the next day after release. I think I might be done pre ordering shit. It's not worth it, paying almost triple the price an not getting it on time.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
They all shipped on the 1st. Unless you get priority mail, I'd stand around and wait until Monday seeing as how it's a holiday and the mailmen don't deliver your shit until they're damn good and ready after a national holiday.

Nov 6, 2007
Yeah I'll probably get it Monday. It just sucks ass that you wait all these months an pay more for the album and you don't get it on the release date. Maybe them lazy fucks at the post office are just to lazy to box it. Cause it's a Holiday weekend.

Jun 23, 2003
I "PRE" ordered TECH N9NES KILLER album june 3 almost 1 month before release, its now july 3!!!! and still no cd!!!!!!! that's BULLSHIT! good for nothing bootleggers got their hands on it before people that paid good money for it!!!!! as soon as it leaked he should have mailed um out, or at leased a couple days earlly. now I come to find out depending on where its bought there's 3 extra songs and free shit like shirts, that's horrible marketing and bad business that website fucking sucks, but no matter how long it takes to get to me I still won't bootlegg tha cd......... but im seriously thinking about it......... so if anyone knows anyone from "therealtechn9ne.com" tell um they fucking suck.

You have got to be the biggest pussy on the Siccness.

No artist would ever start shipping cd's just because it fucking leaked.

If your so proud to say you paid for then go fucking download it while your panties are all twisted in a fucking knot.

Like other dude said. Your shit is gonna be signed. I think YOU are the idiot for saying how it's poor marketing. That;s some dumb shit. It's great marketing. YOURE the idiot who paid extra to have it signed. SO FUCKING WAIT.

Nov 7, 2006
not readin all this but it doessuck that they didnt throw in the tech shirt like they did Prozak and Kali. why give it to circuit city? shoulda kept in the webstore or do both IMO. and anyone win that webstore money? didnt think so

Jan 29, 2006
not readin all this but it doessuck that they didnt throw in the tech shirt like they did Prozak and Kali. why give it to circuit city? shoulda kept in the webstore or do both IMO. and anyone win that webstore money? didnt think so
lol dont forget the graveplott shirt too...lol