‘Batman 3’ Are You Ready for This?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002

‘Batman 3’ Are You Ready for This?

Warner Bros. has announced that the third installment in the rebooted ‘Batman’ franchise will open on July 20, 2012.

There are no other details beside that, no plot or production details, but the only thing that’s certain is that Christian Bale will be back under the mask, and the director will be Christopher Nolan, who directed the previous 2 installments.

With the date now set, ‘Batman 3’ completes the series of ‘geek’ movies to be released in summer 2012. It’s going to be one of the best movie seasons ever for comic book fans with the releases of ‘The Avengers’ (May 4), ‘Battleship’ (May 25), ‘Star Trek 2’ (June 29) and ‘Spider-Man’ (July 3)

There’s no perfect time other than this for our superheroes mega readers poll: Hit the comments and vote for the most anticipated action-heroes movie of 2012: Is it ‘Batman’? ‘Spider-Man’? ‘The Avengers’? ‘Battleship’? or ‘Star Trek’?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...apped=true#pm_cmp=mce_con_ent_ftop_tp_batman3

Mar 12, 2010
ANYONE WANT TO GUESS WHO THE VILLIANS ARE??? maybe a cameo from joker in arkum????? or harvey dent/two face???? I also think it is too soon to reboot spider man

Apr 25, 2002
ANYONE WANT TO GUESS WHO THE VILLIANS ARE???

Catwoman because Rachel Dawes is dead. Batman needs a love interest

Riddler is next most obvious choice - plus he could, or would at least care to, figure out who Batman is.

Off the wall idea - Holiday or Hangman or some combination of the two due to the ties to the crime families and the heavy influence those comics played on Nolan's Batman

Hush - could since he mirros bruce wayne's life and is so connected to bruce

If they do a scene locking up the joker it would be cool if they meet with Dr. Harleen Quinnzel briefly in Arkham.

Will not be:

Clayface, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, Deadshot, Bane, or Mad Hatter

I also think it is too soon to reboot spider man

Sony only has the rights to the spiderman franchise for a set amount of time before the full rights revert back to marvel. They need to keep pushing out movies to keep making money.

They were pushing hard for the May 2011 deadline before Raimi & Maguire opted out.

Sony can’t let a cash cow like spiderman sit and expire so they are going forward to try and make more money.

But yes, too soon.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i would love to see an evil ridler. penguin, eh.

but what if that harvey dent line is jokes of the fact that harvy dent is dead, just two face?

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
rumors circulating the last quarter of last year was johnny depp playing the joker.

also, star trek was a pretty big comics franchise.

so was the transformers for that matter--and it depicted pretty viscerally the psychology that went into the characters during the long toll of intergalactic civil war. and a few friends have mentioned to me lately that michael bay is finally on board to do a third. maaaaybe a 2012 release as well..

not interested in most of those. then again, maybe in two years it will no longer be too soon for a new one. (then again, by the time of the third installment, i was too disinterested in watching the movie anymore and didnt for more than a year.)

im interested in ironman two this week. nothing really of interest after that comic book wise. unless the punisher plays a role in the new spiderman or something..

Kayne

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
and a few friends have mentioned to me lately that michael bay is finally on board to do a third. maaaaybe a 2012 release as well..
Transformers 3 = 1 juli 2011

I think its a good thing that the spiderman do a reboot. last movie was not that good. One thing i think tho they do wrong is to kill all the villins in the movies. like the green goblin in the first one and venom in the 3rd.

Feb 14, 2004
I'm looking forward to a new Batman movie. I've been following the Batman movie series since the first one with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson. Not the comics, though. Although I should be. I'm sure they are good. But I just don't have the time. I still have three comic books from my child hood that I haven't read throughly yet. They are for sale if anyone wants them. I know for sure one is a Venom comic book lol