¤THE new poll¤

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's YOUR fav?

• Sarkastik's got it on lock

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Greedy BD's breakin 'em down

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Too close to call, a straight TIE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sep 12, 2002
aiite, i have no clue where the syko/sarkastik poll went, and i dont really care too much either cuz i dont think it was an equal poll...... so lets compare a couple artists that are a little more similar to each other...... which artist do YOU prefer to listen to? Sarkastik or BD

May 10, 2002
This poll shouldnt even exisits...if BD wasnt always tryin to break the damn speed limit when he spits...i might have voted for him...slow down dog...your words are blendin into eachother!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BD is tight.....His new shit is sick......However, I like Sarkastik's delivery better....and his voice sounds tight....

kas got my vote......then i saw that i could vote for too close....it' sin between too close and sarkastik....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I aint really feelin Sarkastik....all voice and no lyrics to me (MY PERSONAL OPINION, CALM DOWN, NO I AM NOT HATING!! :) )

BD got my vote...slowing down isnt the question--once he gets more CLARITY on the mic, he'll be goin straight for the top.....

Good poll, though!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
BD's style is filthy to me...Some people might not feel the speed thing,or whatever..but big man put it down somethin serious on the I.K. album.I don't know how you can deny that.

I heard some of the new Sarkastik(if it's on it)and that shit is filthy also...but I can't vote on these things till Kas puts out a solo with DSane production

Apr 25, 2002
i really dont think BD is anywher near similar to Sarkastik....but anyways, id say BD because i still aint heard enought from Sarkasik to really get a top notch feel for him....wheather BD spits slow or fast he still comes tight in my opinion. i think Creep Lo and BD could be compared as similar artist, but Creep Lo is only featured on a few tracks....