i need a doctor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
that part when dre's saying everybody bailed and called em back stabbers then taking a drank of gatorade instead of vitamin 50 i wonder if thats a shot @ him he's no where in the video?

Aug 24, 2003
shit was clean
and the whole song tied together like a story. its cool that dr dre and eminem realize the reason they are both where they are today is cause of each other. but overall given the chorus and certain lyrics the whole song was on some awkward 'heterosexual' life partner shit

anyone think dre / eminem are going to murk 50 cent more directly in the future?

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
yea, im not sure whats up with yall, the vid was meaningful, unlike 99% of the shit on BET and VHS. in addition, two legends were on the track which makes it better. i guess if niggas aint bangin or flossin, bitches aint naked, it sucks.

TRUTH!

he seemed slow or somethin..like he wasnt feelin it so he jsut gave the song to em. i like em's new style tho. change is good ya dig
New Style? Hasnt he had this "Non Slim Shady" Style Since the MArshell Mathers LP? And Relapse and Recovery both had this style, two very good albums. "Not Affraid" had this same style. "Underground" had this style. and one of my favorite tracks "My Darling".

I dig the fuck out of the song AND the video. I was reading comments on iTunes, people saying it sucks 'cause Dre and Em aren't the same as they once were. What's the point of being an artist if you're just going to do the same shit through your whole career?

Dre is in his 40's, Eminem as damn near 40...they're doing grown man shit now. Both of them have been through a lot of shit over the last decade, which makes this song even better.

Of course, this is just my opinion. Without Dre, the rap game would stay the same for decades. I expect the new shit to change it all once again (just like The Chronic AND 2001 did).

Chronic dropped, rap changed...2001 dropped, rap changed. Dre signed a white boy, every other label tried signing white boys. The dude sets the tempo for rap music, PERIOD!
Agree but people dont like change thus they dont embrace it and fall back into the old style and as soon as someone does change or mature, they call them a sellout. Stupid!

Dec 25, 2003
Not feelin it. Vid was clean, song was weak.

Not liking an artist or style doesnt make you immature. People be on some union seniority shit with people who have been around for a long time - as if being successful or an icon means everyone out there has to like everything you do in perpetuity.

Mar 18, 2003
Video was good and the song was alright. People are expecting greatness and anything less is just "shitty". There is no in between. In all honesty, though, if this is the best track on the album, then I don't think there is much to look forward too. The beat was boring, the hook was okay, and the raps were about what you'd expect. But I have a feeling it is the substance of this song which made it the first single, and not necessarily how "good" it was.

Jul 25, 2007
I got mixed feelings about this track. Video was dope until the music started and brought in a cheesy, bat cave type of lair, hospital. The message they are trying to convey in the song is dope but at the same time, gay. Listening to Dr. Dre rap was horrible when he was trying to hit those double time lines. It was like he almost got it but not quite. Wasnt feeling the chorus. Reminded me too much of Eminems track "We Made You" which was fuckin ass.

All in all, cool video until the Ferrari crashes, corny during the rest of the song and Dr. Dre working out like 50 cents "In The Club" video then drinking Gatorade instead of Vitamin water. Dope ending with Eazy E grave. Cant stand Eminems screaming delivery.

I give it a 6 out of 10 IMO

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
didn't like it.

so why does eminem need to save dre now? needs a new cup holder in his lambo?

release the fucking chronic already

Sep 24, 2006
imo dope vid and song. realer than 99% of shit out. thats why i dont listen to most of rap anymore. Ive ventured out into other genres because these new artists cant bring it. and if 50 cent for real dissing on dre than hes a bitch like ive said he was from right after his 1st album dropped.