"Creed" Trailer Starring Michael B. Jordan & Sylvester Stallone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2014

A Rocky spinoff called Creed is currently in post-production. Michael B. Jordan (Fruitvale Station) is playing the grandson of Apollo Creed (portrayed by Carl Weathers in the Rocky films). Sylvester Stallone will reprise his role as Rocky Balboa, who is now a retired fighter-turned-trainer. Ryan Coogler, the director of the critically-acclaimed Fruitvale Station, is helming Creed.

Creed will revolve around the grandson of Apollo Creed, who follows his grandfather’s footsteps when he learns he has the natural gift and potential that made his grandfather a heavyweight champion. The film opens on November 25, 2015.

Updates: According to an interview with Badtaste, Sylvester Stallone had this to say: “…No Rocky VII, I’m done with that series. However, I will take part in Creed, the Ryan Coogler film about the son of Apollo. We start shooting in February. But it really is a completely different film, it’s dramatic.

- See more at: http://www.cityonfire.com/#sthash.1L6XjqpZ.dpuf

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
im glad its doing well. wallace needed this after fantastic 4 bombed.
Well that movie just purely sucked and it wasnt his fault. Fruitvale was very good and Creed was exceptional. His career is taking off and will only soar from here. Got Em!!

Sep 3, 2002
I thought it was Okay. I'm not a big fan of Michael B. Jordan. He's close to Nick Cannon status in my mind, Just kinda corny, and off. He's getting better though.

I thought Sly did pretty good.

Liked the part where it showed Cuff and Link all growed up.

For a Rocky Fan I think they did a good job at referencing different things throughout the movie. Different things that boxing fans would recognize as well, and things that paid respect to Philly.

It was kinda weird I usually like the build up in movies, and I fall asleep at the climax/resolution, but this one I didn't like the build up, but got more interested as it went on.