UFC on FOX 10: Henderson vs. Thomson - Saturday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

main CARD
FOX, 8 p.m. ET

Benson Henderson vs. Josh Thomson
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Stipe Miocic
Darren Elkins vs. Jeremy Stephens
Donald Cerrone vs. Adriano Martins

preliminary CARD
FOX Sports 1, 5 p.m. ET

Alex Caceres vs. Sergio Pettis
Yves Jabouin vs. Eddie Wineland
Chico Camus vs. Yaotzin Meza
Ramiro Hernandez vs. Hugo Viana
Daron Cruickshank vs. Mike Rio
Mike Rhodes vs. George Sullivan

preliminary CARD
UFC Fight Pass, 4:30 p.m. ET

Walt Harris vs. Nikita Krylov

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm a big Nate Diaz fan, but I thought that shit was retarded when I saw it posted on sherdog. I don't think Nate remembers both Benson and Thomson beating his ass. Benson even dropped him with a punch while Nate was taunting and Thomson finished him with strikes.

Then talking shit about Pettis like he doesn't deserve to fight Nate, Nate talking about win some fights when Nate himself is 1-2 in his last 3 and just ducked Khabib because he's scared of a wrestler less than 2 weeks ago.

Nate used to seem more leveled headed out of the two Diaz bros, but ever since Benson beat him for the belt Nate has been acting retarded as fuck. If his post actually came out funny or something I probably wouldn't be making this post, but Nate just sounds whiney as fuck.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol @ nate scared to fight khabib...
Why'd he turn down the fight if he ain't scared?

Nobody wants to fight Khabib, Gilbert Melendez turned him down too.

First Diaz's manager said he only turned the fight down because they asked for more money on top of their contract to fight Khabib and the UFC said no then a few days later he said Diaz might get a title shot so they might sit.

From Diaz's manager's mouth: "We could be looking at a title fight. I think it's a smart business decision to sit around for a little bit."

lol @ the excuse not to fight Khabib is he might get a title shot lol apparently Diaz and his manager are the only people who think Diaz is close to a title shot 1 fight removed from getting head kicked by Thomson.

Khabib is undefeated and has been wrecking everybody, he rag dolls people, Diaz is bad against wrestlers. Why wouldn't Diaz be scared to fight him? All of Diaz's losses are against wrestlers.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
michael johnson offered to fight him khabib turned it down why is he scared to fight johnson
Khabib didn't turn down a fight, UFC never offered him that fight. Michael Johnson is a non top 10 fighter that called him out on twitter and Khabib said "I don't want offend you, you are good fighter, but you lost 60% of your fights. I'll wait for you at the top". No fight was offered by the UFC, it was a couple posts on twitter lol

I highly doubt if the UFC actually offered Khabib the fight he would say no, Khabib is 21-0 and buzz saw's through people, Michael Johnson is 14-8. Khabib accepted fights with Gilbert Melendez and Nate Diaz, he ain't scared of a guy that's already lost half of his fights in the UFC to unranked fighters lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i think diaz is just is more upset bout only makin 15k a fight while maynard makin 45k people like to watch diaz fight so his manager put the idea in his head to wait out for a new contract
Diaz just signed that new contract after his title fight. Diaz went from 50k show + 50k win to 15k show + 15k win with performance bonuses

He's only 2 fights in to his new contract, if he's gonna wait out for a new contract he might as well retire lol don't know why he fired Cesar Gracie and hired Mike Kogan, Mike Kogan is the same guy that had King Mo going from 100k in Strikeforce to 10k in Bellator.

Feb 10, 2006
Why'd he turn down the fight if he ain't scared?

Nobody wants to fight Khabib, Gilbert Melendez turned him down too.

First Diaz's manager said he only turned the fight down because they asked for more money on top of their contract to fight Khabib and the UFC said no then a few days later he said Diaz might get a title shot so they might sit.

From Diaz's manager's mouth: "We could be looking at a title fight. I think it's a smart business decision to sit around for a little bit."

lol @ the excuse not to fight Khabib is he might get a title shot lol apparently Diaz and his manager are the only people who think Diaz is close to a title shot 1 fight removed from getting head kicked by Thomson.

Khabib is undefeated and has been wrecking everybody, he rag dolls people, Diaz is bad against wrestlers. Why wouldn't Diaz be scared to fight him? All of Diaz's losses are against wrestlers.

you just answered ur own question breh, the money and they want to wait until somebody gets hurt for a title shot. do i think nate deserves one?? hell no! the only person at 155 that deserves a shot is gil imo. and no gil didnt have enuff time to have a full camp and recover to fight khabib.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Why is this being propped when he already got his ass beat by both of these guys? Henderson dismantled him and Thomson got the win via strikes. Anything this guy says should be taken with a grain of salt. He lost to BOTH men in back to back fights.

Go smoke some weed, nigga.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
you just answered ur own question breh, the money .
Nate just signed a new contract 8 months ago lol holding out for more money makes no sense at all, if he wanted the money, I'm sure he could have held out for it then.

but to say any Diaz is scared to fight is ridiculous lol...
Nate has 7 losses in the UFC alone, 6 of those losses were against wrestlers that held him down, Khabib is a wrestler that rag dolls people and holds the UFC record for number of take downs in a fight. To say he's not scared of the possibility of being laid on again is naive. Fucking Clay Guida and Joe Stevenson held him down, Khabib would rag doll him worse than Rory Macdonald did.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Nate just signed a new contract 8 months ago lol holding out for more money makes no sense at all, if he wanted the money, I'm sure he could have held out for it then.

Nate has 7 losses in the UFC alone, 6 of those losses were against wrestlers that held him down, Khabib is a wrestler that rag dolls people and holds the UFC record for number of take downs in a fight. To say he's not scared of the possibility of being laid on again is naive. Fucking Clay Guida and Joe Stevenson held him down, Khabib would rag doll him worse than Rory Macdonald did.

wasnt the rory fight at 170?