The Official: Sactown Radio Fantasy Football Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
garcon has been my best pick up....and after watching the Raider vs. SD game on week 1, i knew i should have started Heath Miller (Zach Miller put up numbers that night) but i couldn't go against Dallas Clark against the seahawks...

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
hahaha sac town got like 30 points on the bench. and he says i wont when haha get the fuk outta here
Yep and still pulled out the win...see what I think you fail to realize and you soon will you don't need to pull off trades to fill in roster spots, trading away AP wasn't necessary to get a productive WR's...and now your trading away one of those WR P. Harvey for a RB J. Addai...dude your team and strategy is 1 hot ass mess....LOL...all good tho do what you like, at least Gates went off for you this week.

Picked up Mendenhall and he's looking like a stud, and with Detriot this week could be another soild game...back in the game with a 500 record...but dam need Big Chree to fucking lose a game or 2...he's dealing with some bye weeks so hopefully I can gain a game on him this week!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol my kicker is gonna get me the win, god damn tom brady and fuckin rice, i woulda been coo wit ray rice killin if the ravens beat the lucky ass viqueens

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
i think i just might bench adrian peterson this week. i can see him going for only 10 or 12 points and can see maroney going for 20ish.
Whaaaaaat?? You want to trade him? A.P is the type of player you never bench no matter what the matchup is...especially for Morney...could work out for you, but A.P. can go off aginst any D any given sunday...he's that good. My 2 cents...