Favorite fighting game (all time)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
What's your favorite fighting game? There's a grip to choose from across all the platforms out there, but I gotta say mine were Street Fighter 2 (original version) in the arcade and Fight Night Champion on PS3.

There's some others I really liked though like Tekken Tag and DOA 3 on Xbox.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I could never get in to those marvel/Capcom games. I think cause I was too used to the old school street fighter. Once it got into the Alpha and all that, they lost me.

Side note, my brother in law was playing that on ps3 and was on the last character (sentinel? maybe it was mvc3?) and couldn't beat him. My 4 year old son wanted to play and just kept pressing buttons and won somehow. It was pretty hilarious.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I could never get in to those marvel/Capcom games. I think cause I was too used to the old school street fighter. Once it got into the Alpha and all that, they lost me.

Side note, my brother in law was playing that on ps3 and was on the last character (sentinel? maybe it was mvc3?) and couldn't beat him. My 4 year old son wanted to play and just kept pressing buttons and won somehow. It was pretty hilarious.
I've always been a marvel fan, so fighting with my favorite comic characters was a huge bonus for me. I like most Street Fighter games, but hated the Alpha series of Street Fighter tho. I'm also a big Soul Calibur fan as well.

Galactus was the final boss of MvC3, although he was Sentinel's colors and hella big, maybe that's who you're thinking of. MvC3 had cheesy gameplay, its a button masher's dream.

Last edited:
Props: Coach E. No

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
A new version of Street Fighter 4 will be revealed prior to tomorrow night's Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition finals at EVO 2013, Capcom announced during its panel at the event.

The new version of the game, which will be distributed digitally as DLC as with Super Street Fighter 4's Arcade Edition update, will include five new characters, six new stages and various balance changes. Elena, Rolento, Hugo and Poison will be added to the game's character roster, in addition to a fifth mystery character.

The DLC pack will reportedly cost $15 when it launches on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC; a release date will be disclosed in early 2014.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I've always been a marvel fan, so fighting with my favorite comic characters was a huge bonus for me. I like most Street Fighter games, but hated the Alpha series of Street Fighter tho. I'm also a big Soul Calibur fan as well.

Galactus was the final boss of MvC3, although he was Sentinel's colors and hella big, maybe that's who you're thinking of. MvC3 had cheesy gameplay, its a button masher's dream.
probably what it is then by the sounds of it. Soul Calibur was tight to me too

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Mortal Kombat 2 and the Street Fighter where the Blanka looking fool with the spikes is the last guy.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
since we're pulling obscure fighting game out of the cuts, who remembers Weaponlord? i was amped for it, but quickly gave up due to my 12-year old self not knowing how the hell to pull off all those complicated ass combos lol
damn, obscure is the word...i forgot about that one but made me remember this terrible game