Call of Duty 4 is FUCKIN' DOPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
i was doing real bad yesterday.. then at night i played again.. i was owning niggas on the snipper.. i was just going around my field of view pulling the trigger knocking peoples heads off.. they were hella pissed at me lol!

and i killed 3 people with a grenade twice in a game.. i went from going like 5-10 to my worst score being 13=2 and my best was like 22-6 what a way to redeem myself.

Dec 9, 2005
Was just on there fucking shit up...then all of the closet racists came out ! Hahaha ! My name on there is MACK MURDA so they assumed I was black ! Dumb ass 15 year olds talking hella shit.

I think they take their aggressions out on Live, because they know that shit doesn't fly in real life. LOL

Jan 23, 2006
Was just on there fucking shit up...then all of the closet racists came out ! Hahaha ! My name on there is MACK MURDA so they assumed I was black ! Dumb ass 15 year olds talking hella shit.

I think they take their aggressions out on Live, because they know that shit doesn't fly in real life. LOL
it be like that when ur whoopin niggas , i get it all the time . i just laugh and tell them to look at the very top off the scoreboard