Wrestlemania 29 April 7, 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com

We saw The Rock win the WWE Championship from C.M. Punk last night.

And John Cena win the Royal Rumble.

Possible Triple Threat Match?

More details as the card is announced.

Discuss.
::
WWE Champion The Rock vs. John Cena
Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs. The Miz
The Undertaker vs. CM Punk
Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar (No Holds Barred Match; If Lesnar wins, Triple H must retire)
World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs. The Shield
Ryback vs. Mark Henry
WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston
Chris Jericho vs. Fandango
More to come.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003

We saw The Rock win the WWE Championship from C.M. Punk last night.

And John Cena win the Royal Rumble.

Possible Triple Threat Match?

More details as the card is announced.

Discuss.

NOPE

Its gonna be Cena vs The Rock one on one. only way i see Brock involved in that match is if he special referee thats it. then he F5 winner. If The Rock resigns I think he will retain at mania then drop it at teh following ppv.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
WWE > Undertaker Return News, Kamala Not Being Inducted?
Posted by Steve Carrier on 01/30/2013 at 09:59 AM

- We noted before that WWE reached out to Kamala for induction into the 2013 Hall of Fame. There's no word yet if Kamala accepted the invite or planning to accept but there was talk over the past few days that former WWWF Champion Ivan Koloff may be inducted in Kamala's place.

- There was talk at Monday's RAW that one of the reasons The Undertaker didn't make an appearance at the Royal Rumble is because he's not so sure that he will work WrestleMania 29 now.

The plan had been for Taker to wrestle CM Punk but WWE officials are still waiting on Taker's decision. There's a feeling among some within WWE that Taker will end up wrestling but the discussion at RAW was they may have to come up with another WrestleMania storyline for Punk.

Jan 18, 2006
I really feel like not watching Wrestlemania this year. I usually watch all the ppv's wack or not but I feel like boycotting even though it doesn't make a difference at all

Feb 8, 2003
wrestlemania looks like its gonna be shitty this year. so far on paper from looks so far. also if taker not gonna do mania it looks like it will be Punk VS Ryback. If taker does I think we see big show vs ryback. they have two months to build it up and make best out of it.

Last edited:
Props: T-Rip