Raw 9/05

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
That's weak how they just dropped the anonymous GM gimmick after beating the living shit out of it week after week for what... 2 years?

Also great how they've buried every single original member of Nexus.

I would hope Nash is really gone for good, but obviously that's not the case. He'll be at the PPV to help HHH get over as a heel.

Punk should be facing Del Rio.

Sheamus as a face is entertaining.... for now.

Jack Swagger sucks.

Eh... just some random observations, since I only caught about half the show.

Jan 18, 2006
I am actually starting to like the Miz and Truth duo. I hope something unpredictable happens at the ppv cuz im sick of Punk going back and forth with Nash and HHH week in and week out. To bad HBK is retired cuz hes the one that Punk needs to be wrestling at this time while hes in the spotlight like he is.

Del Rio vs. Cena actually is just like a in the mean while thing while Punk gets all the attention which is actually great that someone other then Cena is being considered the guy. Del Rio is just a pawn if folks havent figured that part out. Thanks for pointing out the anonymous gm thing totally forgot about, lol @ WWE dropping the ball as bad as TNA does with a lot of things with this.

Nov 14, 2002
I wish they'd get Jesse Ventura to join Truth and Miz against the wrestling conspiracy.

Also... Who would run the company if HHH were to lose his match with Punk? Stephanie? Yeah, that would be a big change.

Feb 8, 2003
To bad HBK is retired cuz hes the one that Punk needs to be wrestling at this time while hes in the spotlight like he is.

imo that would be a terrible combo for a match. Punk is cool in the ring but he wouldnt mix well with hbk in the ring. thats why they never had that match.

i think if hhh and nash not plotting the firing that nash will cost hhh the match against punk and vince will be back.

Feb 8, 2003
Who told you that's why they never had a match?
Nobody Its just obvious or Hbk wouldve set it up and worked a program with him. Im not saying punk isnt good bc he is he coming out his shell now and showing more personality and confidence. he was basically reborn off the publicity he got from the contract dispute and it seems like he is enjoying his new character. theres just some wrestlers who would be ackward in the ring together. like if they wouldve had nash vs punk that match wouldve been a disaster waiting to happen. he wouldvr ran outta gas in the ring with punk.

May 24, 2002
HBK and Punk would have worked fine together. Shawn knows how to adapt and work with just about anyone. Two people at their skill level wouldnt have a problem.

a true pro-wrestler can work with any style

Feb 8, 2003
They not gonna have punk vs hbk so we wasting time wondering how they would work.

Has Shawn Michaels ever had a bad match?
imma a hbk fan but yea he had a few bad matches. main one was his royal rumble 93 match against marty jeanetty (even marty admitted in a shoot that the match sucked and the magic wasnt there that night)

also hbk vs austin in 1997 at king of the ring.

i saw a house show match with shawn vs jerry lawler when i was 13 that one sucked too.

I just read on the net that they tryna say wwe really released kevin nash. lol they cant create the punk storyline twice. if they gonna do the punk vs hhh storyline they should just keep it between them imo bc nash looked out of place in the middle of it and punk ate him up on the promos only think nash did good was the two powerbombs thats it.