Money In The Bank 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i like those predictions, miz needs a pick up after getting beat up my Riley for the last month.

I think they will have Henry squash Show

Barrett is the best choice for winning smackdowns ladder match

I'd like to see the rock come in and screw cena but would also love to see Punk win clean over Cena. I don't think Punk is really leaving and it would be cool to have him cut promos via satellite gloating over doing what he said he would do while he heals up and comes back.

May 8, 2002
Del Rio and Barrett will win the ladder matches. The matches themselves will be predictable spot-fests with guys taking turns slowly climbing the ladder while one of the other 7 guys, who have been laid out outside the ring for the last 5 minutes, races in to stop him. Wake me when it's over.

In the title matches: Orton, Sheamus and Christian continue a storyline I don't give a fifth of a fuck about. While Punk wins the belt and gets an Hogan-like pop. Del Rio cashes in, wins, and gets garbage thrown in the ring and huge heat, setting up Cena/Del Rio at SummerFest. Punk will be back in time to set up his match with Austin at Mania.

Jun 9, 2007
I like the Punk win & then MITB cashed in on him, and he wins again... I think that'd be a real slick idea.

Honestly I don't even care about the rest of the show, just the Raw MITB and Cena vs. Punk.

So who's got some good streamz?

Oct 3, 2006
fuck its hard as hell to find these damn steams now..the ones i find are shut down...Vince aint fuckin around no more with this shit lol